Chapter 11 - First training day

(Your POV)

I awoke sweating, trying to remember what I drempt about. 'Me in my S form...a lady's voice...darkness.' It was all too confusing. I tried not to think about it to hard as I started to give myself a headache. I looked at the time, currently 6:37am. The sun was slowly rising outside, it was beautiful. I never truly woke up early enough to see it.

After a few minutes I decided to shower and get changed for the day. I chose black shorts, a gray tanktop, and put my hair in a ponytail. It was now currently 7:17am. I could hear voices downstairs, so I headed to the kitchen. By now I got used to the layout of the hallway, so it didnt take me that long to reach the stairs.

As I suspected, BEN and Jeff were on the couch, playing videogames, and arguing, while Liu/Sukly watched eating popcorn. Masky, Hoody, and Toby were conversating amongst themselves. Sallie was coloring with Moon. Finally, Dr. Smiles was just reading on the lazyboy chair ignoring the arguing.

I headed into the kitchen where I saw Slendy. He had his normal suit on, but over it he had a pink 'Kiss the Cook' apron. I decided to pull a prank on Slendy for wearing the apron. Unfortunately he say me walk in the kitchen, so there ruined the suprise.

"Good morning (y/n). Did you sleep well?" Slender asked as he made breakfast. Breakfast consisted of eggs, bacon, orange juice, and waffles.

I walked up to Slender trying not be suspicious of anything. Slender stopped what he was doing and asked, "Was there something you needed (y/n)?" He nelt down to my height, and without warning I gave Slender a kiss on the cheek.

"Thats what you get for wearing an apron that says 'kiss the cook' on it." I say towards Slender giving my biggest smirk of satisfaction.

When I backed away, I noticed Slender's face became a royal pink. I soon realized what I just did and a blush soon appeared upon my my face. We stood there a few seconds before someone entered the kitchen.

"Hey Slender is breakfast finished, im starved?" Jeff asked as he saw Slender and I with big blushes. "Um... was i interrupting somthing here?"

"N-no... Lets get everyone for breakfast shall we?" I say hurring out the kitchen, and fetched everyone to eat.

(Slender POV)

(Y/n) ran out of the kitchen as fast as she could. I stood there still blushing, but then came back to reality when Jeff spoke.

"Okay seriously, what happened Slender? Your all pink in the face and (y/n) was blushing, what did she do?" Jeff interrogated me leaning closer to get gossip.

"She kissed my cheek because of my apron... I guess it was supposed to be a joke." I say while taking the apron off showing Jeff what was written on it.

Jeff only bursted out laughing, "Ha ha ha. Well atleast that explained why she was blushing, but why was your face pink? Is that supposed to be your form of blushing?" Jeff just continued to laugh, as I didnt respond.

"Enough Jeffery." I say sternfully. Jeff shuts up. "Just go help (y/n) call everyone for breakfast. Afterwards, I'll need your help with (y/n)'s first training session." With those words Jeff only smiles and heads out.

A few moments later I finished setting the table and everyone piles in to their respected seats to eat. Everyone ate and conversed amongst themselves. At the end of breakfast I stood up and made an annoucement.

"If I may have everyone's attention please I have an annoucement to make." With that, everyone went quiet and looks my way. "As you all know, (y/n) had become a newly welcomed part of our family. So with that we will begin her training immediately. Today (y/n)'s training will consist sparing with... Jeff. This will include agility, and senses. As the training will commence, the rest of you may watch from the sidelines, and there will be no interruptions. Does everyone understand?"

(Your POV)

Everyone either nodded or said 'yes sir' as Slender finished speaking. We all got up, cleaned the kitchen, then headed outside. I was very nervous hoping nothing bad would happen.

We got outside, stood infront of the mansion, and Slender positioned Jeff and I at our designated spots. Everyone else was allowed to watch from the porch or porch steps, they weren't allowed any closer.

Slender told us to try and fight eachother to the best of our abilities, but no killing. Before he gave the signal to start I stood in defense, as Jeff just stood there. Slender whistled as the signal to start. I charged at Jeff, and he dodged. That went on for a bit, until he moved and took out his knife and slashed at my right arm.  I was to slow to dodge.

Jeff jumped into the tree tops becoming quiet. I listened for any movement not getting anything, until I heard a crunch behind me and I ducked just in time. Jeff went over me and rolled on the ground, but got up quickly and charged. He again slashed at me but this time on my left leg.

There was blood coming from both cuts, but I didn't stop and neither did Jeff. I had to atleast get one hit on Jeff before the training is over. I unfortunately didn't have a weapon, so I thought to punch him. I ran to one side at him, but as he dodged my move I went the other way and punched his left cheek causing him to stagger backwards a bit.

To my suprise I actually hit him, but it wasn't over. Jeff was now mad, and he charged to cut at my side, cheek, and my back. He hit every spot, I fell face first on the ground. I was till breathing, but was going slowly into unconsciousness.

As I was going unconscious I could hear Slender yell at Jeff saying he went to far. I then was carried bridal style by Slender  to a room. The air was cold, and I was set on a bed. By this time, I fully fell into a deep sleep unknowing of where I'll be when I awake.