Chapter 20 - Love Struck

I know this chapter is looooong over due. I am terribly sorry for the wait, and cliff hangers before. I have never wrote anything like this before, so it'll probs be cring. And without further a duo, hope you enjoy.

Warning: Sexual content ahead.
You have been warned.

____________________________

(3rd POV)

(Y/n) went to open the door to reveal Slender.

"May I come in?" Slender asked.

(Y/n) nodded, stepping aside to allow Slender enter the room. He then faced (y/n) as they shut the door.

Slender cleared his throat, "I came here to check on your wound... I inflicted. I'd like to see how well its been healing." He paused rubbing the back of his neck, then gestured towards the bed. "If you would please sit, so I may examine your stomach."

(Y/n) went to sit at the edge of the bed. Slender knelt down, raised (y/n)'s shirt, only slightly to see the wound. Slender didn't notice, but (y/n) blushed maddly as he placed his hand on her skin.

"It seems to be healing quite well." Slender says as he touched (y/n)'s stomach. "The wound will scar a bit, but it will go away after a while."

Slender then looked up at (y/n) seeing her blush, looking away from him as he still had his hand on her stomach. Slender blush, but then gently rubbed (y/n)'s side. This caused (y/n) to gasp looking at Slender with embarrassment.

"S-slender." (y/n) said as she leaned down to kiss Slender. Her hands wrapped around his neck. Slender snaked his arms around (y/n)'s sides as he brought them closer to deepen the kiss.

Slender licked (y/n)'s bottom lip, without hesitation she opened her mouth allowing Slender inside her mouth. Their tounges interwined, allowing no crevice unexplored. Slender grasped onto (y/n)'s sides, laying her on the bed placing himself ontop.

Panting from excitement, Slender removed his suit-shirt and tie revealing a 6-pack abs. (Y/n) traced her cold hand on every muscle, earning a growl from Slender.

Slender extracted 2 tendrals removing (y/n)'s shirt. She then un-instinctively had two tendrals of her own beginning to remove Slender's britches.

Slender seductively said in (y/n's) ear, "Someones a little to eager, aren't they?"

"A-a little." (Y/n) says as they blushed.

"Why don't we go someplace a little more roomy." Slender seductively says as he teleports them both into his room, on his bed.

"Much better." (Y/n) smirks as they fully remove Slenders pants.

There was a bulge trying to break through Slenders underwear. (Y/n) immedately teased the bulge, rubbing their hand on the area. Earning a few grunts from Slender, (y/n) removed his underwear revealing his length.

(Y/n) grabbed the base of Slenders length, licking the tip, earning more grunts from Slender. (Y/n) then inserted the length into their mouth, sucking and bobbing slowly while stroking the rest they couldn't fit.

Slender went to entangle his hand into (y/n)'s hair, moaning at the delight of the blowjob. Slender then began pushing down on (y/n)'s head making them go deeper on his length. (Y/n) would gag from the beginning, but stopped after a minute.

(Y/n) sped up on their motion which started to cause Slenders length to twitch in their mouth. Slender was grunting from (y/n)'s bobbing. He then took ahold of (y/n)'s head, thrusting one last time to shoot his hot seed inside (y/n)'s mouth and down their throat.

(Your POV)

As Slender came in my mouth, I managed to swallow all that I could. It was warm and slimy, but had a very sweet taste.

I crawled back up to kiss Slender, allowing him to taste himself. This gave him the opportunity to grab around my waist and flip us over so he was ontop.

He began to massage my breasts. Groaping the left with a hand while licking and nibbling the right, then switching after a while. His other hand made its way to my lower region, rubbing the outside of my folds, causing me to gasp at the touch.

Slender continued rubbing my region, as he retreated from my breasts. He snaked his way to my neck nibbling and licking finding my sweet spot. Didn't take long as I mouned when he found it and began abusing that spot.

The pleasure by Slenders kiss marks on my neck and him still rubbing at my region, picking up the pace a few times, making me extreamly wet.

Slender then took off my underwear with one movement, revealing my soaked region. He lowered himself to get a better look, which caused me to be embarrassed of his staring.

Slender inserted 1 finger and moved it in and out of my region. After a while he inserted 2, then 3, while thrusting his fingers faster as new each finger was added. I felt each finger being added and couldnt help but moan. Soon a knot formed at the pit of my stomach acking to be relased, but it didn't. Slender retracted his fingers from my region.

"W-why did you stop?" I asked panting.

Slender raised himself up to me with a smile and said, "The fun has only begun."

Slender then positioned his length to my region rubbing against it, making his length lubricated from my wetness. He then slowly inserted his length, as I began to feel pain.

"It hurts." I say as tears form in the corners of my eyes.

"Shhh, it will be alright. The pain will go away after a while. I promise not to hurt you badly." Slender said as he continued to say more sweet things to distract from the pain.

As Slender's length was fully inside, he paused. "I will let you adjust before I move." He says, and I nodd.

A few minutes later, the pain subsided slightly. As I wiggled my hips a bit, pleasure was receaved, I moaned which gave Slender the go to move.

Slender slowly moved in and out of my region. It felt amazing. The pain was no longer there only the pleasure. This went on for a while, until my body wanted more.

"Slender... please go faster." I beg as he slowed for me to speak.

"Anything for you (y/n)." Slender seductively replies as he picked up the pace.

As Slender went faster my moans seem to get louder. My breathing was heavy, I was beginning to see stars from the emense pleasure. This was the most enjoyable moment my body has felt. Soon a familiar knot, like earlier, was returning.

"S-slender I'm close. Please don't stop." I plead as he got harder and faster with his pace.

"Im close to. I want you to say my name." Slender demanded.

"Slender." I say panting, moaning.

"Louder." He demands. As his thrusts got rougher and faster.

"Slender!" I yell as his speed became inhumane.

"Lounder." He demanded again.

"SLENDER!" I yelled as loud as I could. At this point my knot broke and I came all over Slenders length.

"(Y/n)!" Slender yelled as he came after. His thick, warm seed shot inside filling me.

As Slender rode out our orgasmic high, he pulled out allowing his seed to spill onto the sheets. His length was covered in both our juices.

Slender got up, went to the washroom, and brought back a warm wet towel. He cleaned up both our messes. He helped me up off the bed so we could go take a shower.

After the shower, Slender helped me get dressed and set into the bed. Slender then got some pants on and cuddled up right behind me. He must have changed the bed sheets before we he got in the shower, and as I was already in the shower.

As Slender pulled me close to him he wispered, "I love you (y/n)." As he nuzzled his head in the back of my neck.

I giggled, "I love you too Slender." Sleep over took us both as we were comfortable in eachothers embrace.