Chapter 22 - Sickness

(Your POV)

A few weeks have past since the injection from Zalgo warn off and I was normal again. I was currently sitting in the rose garden, planting flowers, behind the mansion in my S-form. I seem more comfortable in my S-form around everyone, and would use my human form when I went out shopping.

I was planting the last red rose as Slender walks behind me, "You have done a wonderful job in the garden (y/n)."

"Thank you." I say getting up, dusting off my clothes.

"You have such a delicate touch with the most fragile things." Slender says behind wrapping his arms around me as he layed his head on my right shoulder.

I become relaxed as I lean into his touch. Turning around, I have Slender a kiss on his cheek, as I stood up. Immediatelly I became dizzy and fell to my knees. Slender rushed to my side.

"I am alright." I say looking up at him. "Must of gotten up too quickly."

Slender seemed relieved at my words and helped me up. We headed to the kitchen for preperation of lunch. All the pastas were in the living room watching a Horror Movie on FXX channel.

As Slender made (favorite meal) for lunch, i was setting the plates, forks, water glasses, and napking on the table. Sallie came rushing in, immediately hugging my left leg.

"(Y/n) can we play hide and seek after lunch?" Sallie smiled happily.

Picking her up i replied, "That seems fine by me, but why dont you go ask Slender and see what he thinks. He's in the kichen finishing up lunch."

Sallie hugged me before I set her down, she ran strait to Slender as he walked out of the kitchen carrying (fav food).

"Daddy can we all play Hide and Seek after lunch?" Sallie asked.

Slender set the food on the table, kneeled down towards Sallie, patted her head and replied, "Of course. We can ask everyone else as we eat." Pausing he stood up, "Could you gather everyone for lunch?"

Sallie immeditelly shook her head yes and ran out the kitchen door. Slender chuckled as he began setting lunch at everyones seat as they arrived into the kitchen.

As I sat to eat (lunch), my stomach began to curl, and I immediately stood and ran to the toilet to throw up. I felt a large hand rubbing my back as I continue puking in the toilet.

"I think you should lie down, (y/n). You don't seem well enough to be up today." Slender says as he helped me clean up my face from puking.

"I feel fine now. But, just to be sure, I'll check with Dr. Smily later." I say while giving Slender a hug before going upstairs to lie down.

~~A few hours later~~

Kocking on Dr. Smily's door, he opened up and allowed me to sit on his examination table.

"What brings you to my office (y/n)?" Dr. Smily says while washing his hands and putting on gloves.

"Early this morning I felt unwell, and threw up. Afterwards I felt fine, until lunch when I threw up again. I was wondering if you could run a few tests to see if anythig is wrong with me?" I asked explaining the events today.

"I could run a blood test if you'd like." Dr. Smily asked preping his station.

I nodded my head as I laid on his examination table. He got a needle and withdrew blood from my arm. The color came out purple, only because human blood is crimson red and Slender blood is dark blue.

As he bandaged my arm, I sat up to ask, "How long until the results are done."

"It shouldn't be ready until tomorrow, fornow just go on with your day like normal. I'll come find you when I get the results." Dr Smily explained before I left.

I headed towards my and Slenders bedroom to lie down for a nap. As I got to the room I felt queezy again and rushed in the room towards the bathroom, only to have thrown up again in the toilet.

After washing up I headed straight for the bed only to fall asleep immeditelly, and hearing Slender at his desk saying, "Sleep well (y/n)."