Chapter 18 - The First Test

(Your POV)

"Welp, that was the most uncomfortable sleep ever." I say aloud, with the rise of the morning sun shining through my window. I was still in my S-form on my human sized bed.

"I should of asked Slender if I could sleep in his bed lastnight." I thought, then a blush spread. "What am I thinking? That would never happen.... Well, I mean it did once but...thats besides the point. He'd never allow me again, even if I ask." I ruffled my hair freaking put on what I said/thought.

A sudden knock was heard at my door. "Um...come in." I say.

The door swung open to reveal Sallie. She wore a purple dress, with pink stripes around the ends. Her hair were in braided pigtails.

"Good morning (y/n)." Sallie greeted as she pounced and hugged. "Did you sleep well?"

"Not as well as I thought, but it was fine." I reply, rubbing my sore neck.

"Well daddy is finished with breakfast, and asked me to fetch you." Sallie pulled me off the bed.

"Hold on Sallie, I'll need to get changed real quick." I say trying to pull her back before I was yanked out my bedroom door.

"Alright. I'll wait outside the door until you get done." Sallie says as she skips out and closed the door.

I let out a sigh as I rumaged through my clothes. I had to change into the S-dress ny mother wore, cuz it's the only thing that would fit currently. I got changed and headed to the bathroom. Needed to crouch inorder to see myself in the mirror was a bit struggling.

I had finished my routine in a few minutes and headed out the door. I saw Sallie with her teddy bear.

"Alright. We can go now." I say laying a hand on her shoulder.

Sallie gave a slight nod and mumbled, "Y..e..s m..o..m..m..y."

"What did you say?" I puzzled.

"I said, lets not keep them waiting." Sallie smiles, grabbing my hand.

"I'll need to speak with Slender and ask a bit about Sallie and their father/daughter relationship. I wasnt sure on what Sallie mumbled was correct or just my imagination." I thought as we walked through the halls and down to the kitchen.

Once we reached the kitchen, everyone was already eating. They all looked up, then returned. It was as if nothing is wrong.

Slender was preparing the last plates for me, Sallie, and himself. Sallie pulled me to my chair, which was set across from her and next to Slenders.

Once i sat, Sallie rushed to her chair right as Slender set the food down. We began to eat and everyone was quiet.

It was a bit difficult to eat in my S-form, because i was not used to being this way for as long as I have. I felt a few eyes peering at me while I ate, they were only curious. The feeling diapeared shortly as it happened. Once everyone finished, Jeff and Masky washed dishes.

I was sitting in my seat as Slender walked up to me. "I wish to try something if it is alright with you" He says. I only nodd.

(3rd POV)

Slender walks out the front door, and (y/n) follows. Slender stopped a few yard away from the mansion and points next to him. (Y/n) stands where Slender pointed. They stood there, silently for a little while.

"What was it you wanted to do?" (Y/n) asked as a light blushed seemed to grow on their face.

"I only wish to check your abilities. To see if you have the same as I and my brothers." Slender replies, as the air grew a bit tense.

"But... I've never tried except extracting my tendrals, and that wasn't fully my own control." (Y/n) spoke as the blush vanished. "Besides how are you going to-"

(Y/n) didn't finish their sentence as a black tendral was shot through their stomach. Other tendrals soon came after, giving various cuts and wounds on (y/n). The tendrals were attached to none other than, Slenderman. He was standing perfectly still, no body movement from his attacks to (y/n).

(Y/n) coughed a bit of blood as all the tendrals retracted, sending (y/n) to their hands and knees.

"What the hell Slender! Why did you do that for? We are on the same team, have you lost it?" (Y/n) yelled holding their stomach with one hand, trying to stand back up.

"I fully understand what I did is on purpose. For you see (y/n) this is only the first test." Slender says as he walked towards (y/n).

"A test? For what you a**hole! Seeing if I'd die?" (Y/n) shouts as they stood in defence. "And what do you mean by the first test? Will you keep trying to kill me, because im not afraid to fight back."

"Relax (y/n). I wasn't intending to kill you." Slender informed.

"What do you mean? You hit me in my stomach, and gave me deep cuts." (Y/n) responded angrily.

Slender sighed and instructed, "This was only a test on your healing abilities. To see how quickly you can heal from certain depths of strikes."

"Thats stupid. If you wanted to do that, why not warn me first so i could of atleast prepared myself for a bit of pain. Not an attack unknowingly coming from you!" (Y/n) spouts relaxing abit.

"I can say that atleast my assumptions on your healing was correct." Slender says. "You heal just as quickly as I or my brothers. Maybe a tad slower." Slender added.

(Your POV)

I gazed at my wounds. They have healed quite well. The stomach pain had even subsided. There weren't any scars from the cuts either.

"Your still an asshole tho." I say glaring at Slender.

Slender only shrugs, and starts to walk back to the Mansion.

"Where are you going?" I slight yelled toward him.

"Back inside. You should come aswell. We will need to inspect your stomach once it fully heals." Slender retorts back.

"B***h" I say lightly so he wouldn't hear.

"Another thing I'd like to add before we head inside," he pauses and turns to look at me.

It was all to sudden. I had no time to react. I stood there, and allowed it to happen.

Slender...kissed me!