Chapter One

Ada's POV

God I'm so tired. Going back to school after Thanksgiving break with only two hours of sleep isn't the best I can imagine right now. Actually, it's the worst. It's really killing me right now. My head hurts, my eyes burn and I just want to cuddle up in my bed and close my eyes. I'm sitting in my chair at my usual table in the back. Beanie pulled down in my face. I groaned lying my head down on the table. "A, you should have gone to bed earlier. "I glared at Matt, my best friend. "No shit Sherlock." I went back to starring back out of the window. Matt suddenly hit me with his elbow. I pressed my hand against my ribs. "That hurt, you asshole." He just nodded his head towards the front of the class. There is a girl standing next to Mr. Urie's desk. "I call dips on her." I hit the back of his head. "You idiot, you can't just call dips on a girl, she calls dips on you." But he's right, she gorgeous. Her long blond hair goes down to her mid back in soft curls her body hugged by a cute flower dress. She looks like an innocent little girl. I follow her with my eyes as she walks toward us in the back. "Are you Matt?" She asks standing in front of him. "Yeah." He said with his eyes glued to her chest area. I kick him under the table. It's rude to stare at a girl like that. But I have to admit she has really nice.... "Good, I'm Eve... and...um... Well... the teacher said we should change seats." She looked really nervous. Well I would too. Matt is Quarterback in the football team and he looked like a total douche back, an asshole, but in reality, He's a softy. He crushes on all the girls but he never makes a move. He wouldn't harm her. "Well I guess I'll go then. By A..." We bumped fists and he leaves for a seat in the front. "A...?" She asks sitting down next to me. "It's a nickname for Ad..." She cut me off. "No way. Your name is Adam?" I wanted to correct her but she kept talking. "What a coincident." I got lost in my thoughts. Should I let her think my name is Adam? It wouldn't be that big of a lie. Hell, what am I thinking, it's the biggest lie ever. I mean, sure, I can pull off walking around as a guy. I did it before. Freshman year everyone really believed I was a boy. There was a mistake in the system and my name got changed to Adam. God, I was in so much trouble when my parents found out, that I didn't correct them. But I'm a senior now. Why have I decided to wear my binder today? Why am I wearing the black (not skinny) jeans? Why have I decided to wear my fall out Boy shirt that is slightly too big? "Hey is everything All right? You look kinda... stressed?" She asks, concern written over her face. TELL HER. ".... Oh... yeah... I .... Just... Well, I have practise today and I forgot my bag at home." Damn. Why didn't I tell her? Oh Ada, you know exactly why you didn't tell her. You like her and you think she's straight, so you wouldn't have a chance with her. But I knew exactly that I don't have a chance with her. So, what am I worried about? I did this before. Pretend to be a guy, fuck the girl and when I get bored I dropped her and went after the next. I'm not a good girl, as you might have thought. I just think you should treat a girl right. I don't drop the directly after I fucked them, and I don't fuck them before the first date. I always tell them that it's not their fault, that it is me and that I'm sorry it didn't work in the end. I know that this doesn't make it better but what can I say. I'm a slut, I might be a gentleman in the beginning, but I'm a total whore in the end. And God, she's a total turn on. She's exactly my type and sitting this close to me it's hard to hold back. "Lopez?" Mr. Urie our Math teacher stood in front of me. "Yeah?" "What is so interesting in your little head that you don't even listen to me?" "Sir believe me you don't want to know that, but how can I help you?" "Well it's your turn to give us the answer on the board." I looked past him at the board. "It's 3 and 4." I say leaning back in my Chair. "Can you please go up front and show us how you did it?" there was an edge to his tone. Yep he hates me. I got up quickly wrote it on the board and sat back down. Well I guess I should just stop thinking and let her find out on her own that I'm not Adam.

Eve's POV

Today is my first day at my new school. I would be excited but my first lessen is math. I walk up to the teacher and tell him that I'm the new student. "Ah miss Craik, let's see where we can sit you?" He looked over the class. "Ah, you see Matt in the back row? The big guy with the blonde hair. Tell him to take a seat in the front you can take his seat." Nervously I walk towards that Guy. "Are you Matt?" "Yeah." He said starring at my boobs. Ugh guys. He yelped and starred at the guy next to him. He was tall 5'12 maybe even 6' feet. His black hair was hidden under a black beanie, only a bit coming out of it styled into a faux hawk. His electric blue eyes starred at Matt disapprovingly then his eyes went to my face, but not before they stopped at my chest for a short moment. I shook my head. "Good, I'm Eve... and...um... Well... the teacher said we should change seats." God that guy looks like a total douche back and his friend really makes me nervous with his electric eyes. "Well, I guess I'll go then..." He turned to the other boy. "Bye A..." they bumped fists and Matt went to the front. I sat down. "A?" I repeated. What a strange name for a guy. "It's a nickname for Ad..." "No way your name is Adam?" I interrupted him. There was no way stopping me from talking I just started bubbling out words. "What a coincident..." While I talked and talked and talked Adams face got a worried expression. "Hey is everything all right? ... You look kinda...." Well it's not really worry, "Stressed?" ".... Oh... yeah... I .... Just... Well, I have practise today and I forgot my bag at home." I didn't believe him. But I'm not in a place to ask him. We're not friends. I don't even know him for an hour. "Lopez?" the teacher asked, when Adam didn't react Mr. Urie walked closer to him. When he stood directly in front of him he repeated "Lopez" "Yeah?" Adam looked up to him. "What is so interesting in your little head that you don't even listen to me?" Pure hate was in his voice "Sir believe me you don't want to know that, but how can I help you?" "Well it's your turn to give us the answer on the board." Adam leaned back looking past Mr. Urie. "It's 3 and 4." How did he do that? I'm pretty sure he didn't pay attention to class. "Can you please go up front and show us how you did it?" Mr. Urie asked with fake friendliness. He got up wrote the answer on the board and sat back down. For the rest of the class Adam just stared out of the window, not giving a care about what happens in class.