Chapter Twenty-Four

Eve's POV

"Come on, you two, wake up." A voice woke me up in the morning. I felt my pillow move underneath me, which is weird. Weirder than the unknown woman waking me up. I felt arms tightening around me and a groan come from above my head. I slowly opened my eyes to see a strange room. Where am I? The arms around me fell and a whispered "Morning" made me look up. Ada's face came into few and she smiled down at me, which I returned. I whispered a "morning" back at her. "Now that you are awake, get your asses up, get dressed and go to school. Those who can go to concerts can also go to school." "We'll be down in a minute." "Sure, you know the consequences if you're not." Sarah closed the door and Ada fell back down in her bed. "Ugh everything hurts." I laughed. "Well you had to go into the pit over and over again." I tried pushing myself up but my arms were to weak so I fell back down on the bed as well. Ada laughed but quickly stopped holding her aching stomach. "Shit." She grunted. "Come on we're late and we still have to shower. I have at least the sweat of 50 different people sticking to my skin." I rolled out of Ada's bed, literally, and crawled over to my backpack. "We could shower together. To save time, you know." She grinned sitting up again. "Easy there Tiger. For that you'll have to wait a while longer. Go bug Ally if you can use her shower." I got into her bathroom before she could get her tired body to stand up. "But her room is so far away." She whined. "Not my problem." I said getting into her shower and letting the hot water ease my aching muscles. When I walked back into Ada's room she stood there in front of her closet, frantically searching for a shirt. Her hair glistening from the water of her shower. I couldn't resist it, so I walked over to her sneaking my arms around her waist and pressing a soft kiss against the bare skin on her shoulder blade. "Good morning beautiful." She turned around in my arms, giving me a good few of her chest since I was a lot smaller. I blushed and quickly looked up at her face. She grinned down at me before she leant in, capturing my lips with hers. I melted under her touch as the soft kiss quickly turned into a make out session. My hands roomed up her smooth back, gliding over her muscles. I could feel her shiver and we stumbled back to the bed. She slowly laid me down and straddled my waist. My eyes roamed over her bare chest, biting down on my lips, my hands itching to touch her. She smirked, leaning back down, capturing my lips with hers. Just when her tongue darted out to enter my mouth Sarah's voice interrupted us. "Ada get your ass down here, you're late." "Fuck." She jumped back, frantically searching for a bra and shirt. "We'll continue this later." She said while putting her clothed on. Our school bags were still in the car so we just jumped down the stairs. We just jumped down the stairs. We grabbed some of the sandwich-bags Sam prepared for us and off we were to another day of school.

During my dance lesson my body hurt so much that my teacher told me to sit down, since I couldn't hold up with the others. So I had a lot of time to think about other things. I thought that maybe I could ask Ada to go on a date with me on Friday, but then again I don't know what we could do. "Hey Eve, are you coming to the game on Friday?" One of my class mates asked, sitting down next to me. "What game?" "The basketball game. I thought you're coming, since you're dating Ada and all." "Oh, yeah, I'm coming, I just forgot that it was this Friday." "I thought that maybe I could sit with you and your friends. My friend is one of the cheerleaders and she asked me to watch the game, but I don't want to go alone." "Sure, you can join us. I'll probably go with Ally and Jenna." "Nice, thank you, see you then." She stood up and went back to the others. Guess that's it for my date ideas. Or maybe.... Maybe I could ask Ada to go out with me after the game. We could go eat dinner in a nice restaurant and then after that we could go home, watch movies and cuddle. "Netflix and chill" but with actual chill. Maybe some make out sessions in between. I'll ask her at lunch.

For the game on Friday I wore Ada's Jersey again. I met her at the changing rooms before the game and we made out in the hallway for a bit. Ada was a little nervous and I tried calming her down. Apparently, some important scout of one of her favorite universities was watching the game. I guess I'd be nervous too. Actually, I kind of am. There will be another dance performance before spring break and one of the judges from each huge dance academy in the states will be there. I told Ada that it will be okay and that she'll impress everyone, before I went back to the bleachers. So now I'm sitting here on a bench with a flirting Ally and Jenna who were all cuddled up. I was waiting for Kathy, the girl from my dance class, to distract me from these two. We saved her a seat and I texted her the row we sat in. She said she'd be here soon, but she's nowhere to see. "Hey." Said someone from behind me. "Oh, Hi." Kathy stood there breathing a bit fast. "I was upstairs in the moderator box thingy. One of my friends works there and I had something to talk about with them." "It's cool. So who's your friend in the cheer club? Who made you come here?" She pointed down to the field to a girl with dirty blonde hair and a bright smile. "It's Nele." "The Cheer Capt.?" "Yeah she's pretty good." "She's also really nice, popular and..." "Hot." Kathy whispered. "You think she's hot?" "Wasn't that what you wanted to say?" "I was going for smart, but you could also say she's hot." "I wouldn't say she's hot. That's what all the jocks say. Hot, fuckable, stuff like that. But that's so not her. She's amazing. She's like genius-ly smart, kind, respectful and gorgeous. I hate it that everyone just looks at her like she's an object. Something behind a shopping window, that you can look at and buy. And then, once you owned it, you brag about it to your friends, just to throw it away when you see something new. Nele deserves so much better." I smiled at her angry rambling. "Looks like someone has a crush." "Maybe, but she's straight. So, it doesn't matter." "Why are you so sure about that?" "She's with some guy from the football or basketball team every week. Meets them at Party's, gets drunk and drops them again the next day. "She was silent for a few moments. "Then again, she said she'd something with Ada once. Even though she said she thought she's a guy." She shrugged. "Kathy why don't you just try and tell her about your feelings?" "I'm scared of loosing her as a friend. I'd rather be friends with her, than not having her in my life." We chatted for a while longer and then watched Nele and the other cheerleaders perform before the game started It was a good game, Ada flew across the court and eve dunked some of her throws. Impressing everyone. Our whole school stood on the bleachers, cheering her on.