Chapter Three

Eve's POV

Adam left the room so fast I could just stare at his back. I turned to Jenna "You said you two have been best friends back then, can you tell me why he's like this?" Jenna shook her head. "Like I said with Isabel, it's not my place to tell their stories, besides I don't know this side of him. Back in sophomore year he was all about finding the one, all I can think happened is that he had a girlfriend and she broke his heart somehow, but I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders "Come on, we got to go." She said standing up and leaving the cafeteria with me. The whole fucking day after school I thought about Adam and if he really is going to sleep with that girl. I should be thinking about my girlfriend but actually I don't care at the moment. She should have told me way before. Honestly if she really changed she could have told me and it wouldn't have changed anything. I'm not going to leave her fore something she did two years ago. What is bothering me is that we are dating for eight months now and she still hasn't told me on her own. It technically was Adam, a guy I just met today, who told me. God, I need to take my mind off of this. I went to my studio (yes, I have a goddamn dance studio in my house, we're fucking rich, I don't care) and started to dance to the random songs playing on my iPod on shuffle. I dance for hours trying to stop me from thinking, but it didn't really work. I sit down against the wall holding my head in my hands. My head is so full of thoughts I have a fucking headache.

Ada's POV

I was still lying on her bed breathing heavily. Well that sure as hell took a different turn. "I should probably go right now. Thanks Lisa." She covered herself with the blanked, while I get up and put my clothes back on. "It should be me thanking you, that was the best night of my life and I know that was our only night so I want to thank you." She said leaning against the headboard of her bed. "My pleasure me lady. It was a great night, but have you seen my shirt?" "Yeah." She laughed. "We left it downstairs." "Thanks." I walked towards her, kissed her cheek and said "Bye Lisa" before leaving her house, picking up my shirt on the way outside. I drove straight home, to the house I've been calling home for shortly over a year now. "Hey Ada, where have you been?" Ally, my younger 'sister' asked. "None of your business, Allisson." I walked past her to my room. I laid down on my black silk covered bed. Not even realising I fell asleep till my alarm woke me up in the morning. I mechanically do my morning routine. I sit down at the table next to my 'brother' Alex. I like thinking of us as a family even though we aren't. We are just five, well six if you count Ruby, who is my oldest 'sister' Sam's daughter, Kids who've been taken care of by a young woman who is the principal of my school. "Good morning Kids. Ada next time you stay out for this long at least text me where you are." Sarah Knight is only 35 years old and reached so much in her life. "Sorry mom, I've been on a date with Lisa." Sarah took her cup of coffee and sat down next to us. "A new girlfriend?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Na, it didn't really klick." It was more of a bang, but a bomb only explodes once. "Oh, that's sad, I'm sorry." We just chatted until we all got up going to school. I completely forgot about Eve, till the moment I sat down next to her. Today, I'm not wearing my binder so the chance is quite big that she realises I'm not a guy. "Morning Adam." Or not. Are you serious girl, I do have boobs, my wide shirt is not that wide that you can't see it. "Good morning Eve. How are things with Isabel?" I ask remembering their fight from yesterday, well I've kind of been the cause of this fight. "Haven't talked to her yet, I think she need to suffer for a while before I tell her that I already forgave her. "My heart ached a bit when she said that. We continued chatting till Mr. Urie entered the room. "Lopez." He said but I don't react. I hate it when he calls me 'Lopez'; that's my old name, sure it's still my official name, but I prefer Knight as my last name. I would have changed my name long ago and Sarah would have adopted me, but ma 'parents' are against that. I ask myself why they still care, they kicked me out to die on the street and now they're acting like this. They're just against me being happy. "Lopez, I'm talking to you." I look up at him. "You are?" I raised my eyebrow, a habit I copied from Sarah. "Then why aren't you using my name?" I know it's not nice of me, but I don't care. Mom changed my name in the system and he's the only one not calling me by my 'new' name. "Lopez is your name." "Wrong. Lopez is the name of two people who just so happen to be my so-called parents, who kicked me out because I turned out to be different. Those People don't have the right to be called Parent's, Therefor I don't accept to be called by their name. My name is Knight so if you want me to react you call me Knight. Thank you, Sir." I have been telling him this for more than a year now. I've kept my name for the first few months hoping my parents would change their mind, but they didn't. So I decided to take Sarah's name and get a new family. A family that accepts me for who I am. "And I'm going to tell you the same I've been telling you for the last year. As long as your name isn't changed officially I'm going to call you Lopez, so get over yourself." He turned around and I stood up taking my stuff. "Get over yourself? Have you ever been told that you are nothing? That you are going to hell? That nobody is ever going to love you and that it would be better if you just kill yourself? Have you ever been told that you are a failure, a mistake, that you are a disease? Have you been told that from the people who are supposed to keep you save and support you no matter what? Have you been told by your Parent's to leave the house and never come back because they fucking can't see your face again? No, you haven't, so don't you dare tell me to get over myself." I left the room walking to Sarah's office and crying my eyes out against her shoulder while the memories flashed back into my head.