Chapter Fourteen

Eve's POV

I woke up pretty early today and took a long shower before going downstairs where I found Isabel making pancakes. "Good morning." I said sitting down at the counter. "Morning, so...since we are celebrating Christmas with a bunch of people, we should go shopping today. I need to buy a lot of presents." Isabel sat down a plate full of pancakes in front of me before sitting down with her own plate. "yeah, sure. I need a few presents as well. Do you know who is coming?" "Not sure. It's the two of us, then this girl Lisa, Jenna and her moms should be coming, Adam and his siblings, and this guy Matt, Adams best friend." "Matt is back? I haven't seen him for a while. Do you know what happened to him?" "Some accident during a football game. He had to go through physical therapy for about six weeks, but he's better now so Adam invited him." "Oh, I kinda feel bad for him." "Yeah same, but he's coming back to school after the break." "That's good. So.... Adam's siblings are coming too? How many are they? He never told us. I know Ally is his sister and Alex is his brother, but are they more?" "I think he as another sister named Sam, or something like that, Ally talked about her one day, but I don't know if that's all of them." "Well, we'll see tomorrow." She nodded before asking me if I was ready to go. I simply nodded my head and put our plates in the sink before we went to the mall. We walked around the whole day trying to find a present for everyone. It took us hours to find something, since we didn't know much about them, except for Jenna. I already had a present for Isabel, Jenna and Adam, but I still need to find something for the others.

"Jesus, what a hell of a day." Isabel put down the bags in the living room and let herself fall down on the couch. "Yep, and we're not done yet. We still have to wrap all the presents." "Ugh, I hate Christmas." "No, you don't. Now come on." I sat down on the floor and patted the spot next to me. A groaning Isabel sat down next to me and we started wrapping the presents "I'll go cook some late dinner." Isabel went into the kitchen after hours of wrapping. I quickly finished the last few presents. I'm so tired, it's past midnight when we finished eating. "Good night Eve, thanks for coming with me." "No problem, and goodnight Isabel."

Ada's POV

"Ada wake up, we have to go." Charley jumped on my bed, waking me up from a wonderful dream about Eve. "What? I sit up in my bed confused as hell. "We have to go grocery shopping." "Ugh, Charley, couldn't you wait another twenty minutes?" "UHH, grumpy Ada is back. Anyways I'll wait downstairs you better get ready." She jumped out of my room. Groaning, I let myself fall back down on my bed. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to stop sleeping around. Groaning I got up and took a quick shower, trying really hard to get the inappropriate images of Eve out of my head. I quickly dressed before I walked down to Charley who looked at her phone in frustration. "You okay, Char?" "Yeah." She said walking over to the door me following behind her. "Are you sure?" I said while getting into Sam's car. Hers just got more space in the trunk. "Yeah it's just that Isabel ignores my texts or more like she blocked me." I looked at her in disbelieve. "She blocked you?" She nodded. "Yep. I mean I get it that she doesn't want us to have a relationship or anything, but I'm just trying to be her friend. Also, I kinda think we should have told her that I'm your sister before tomorrow." "Oh Fuck." How could I be so stupid? I totally forgot about the tiny detail that neither of us told Isabel that we're siblings. I have no idea how Isabel will react when she sees Charley here. "Damn." I sighed. "I kinda forgot about that when I invited her." Charley shrugged. "It's okay. I wanted to tell her, but she... yeah well... she blocked me." I parked the car in front of the big grocery store and we got everything that I'd need for tomorrow. When we were done Charley begged me to go to the mall with her to buy some presents she forgot and like the good sister that I am I took her there. Actually, I needed some things as well. We walked around for a while, buying some last-minute presents, before I told Charley that we needed to head back home before Sarah would freak out.