Chapter Eight

Ada's POV

I quickly bought myself some Tokens before following her. She choose a race game first and I sat down on the one next to hers. "You know you can't beat me?" I said cockily. "We'll see." We started the game and I immediately got first place, Eve was nowhere in sight, so I guess she was at least on the forth place. I laughed when I saw the finish line coming close, me still in the lead. But in the last moment Eve's car drove past me. I hit the wheel in frustration. "Damn it!" Eve just laughed pulling me to the next game. It went like this for about an hour, she beat me at every single game. "I don't want to play anymore." I whined while she counted her prize tickets. "You have to. I still don't have enough tickets for that big Teddy bear over there, so come on lazy ass." I looked around the Arcade and saw the basketball game unoccupied. "Ok, but I'll choose the game." I pulled her over and injected my first token. I played through the whole game without missing once. Eve just stood next to me, watching with amazement in her eyes. I took my long slip of prize tickets. "So, What Teddy bear were you talking about?" I walked over to the prizes. "The big blue one." I handed my tickets over to the guy and he gave me the big teddy bear. It was at least 5 feet tall. Eve exchanged her tickets for a Captain America shield lamp. "I didn't know you were into Marvel?" I stated looking at the coolest lamp ever. I wanted to have it. It would look so good on my wall next to my live sized Avenger's poster. "Oh, I am. Natasha Romanov is so hot. And if I'd be straight I'd totally have a crush on Chris Evans." "Same." I said. "The movies are great I couldn't pick a fave. Also, I'm so excited for civil war coming out in a few months." "God, I can't wait for that movie, I'm sure it'll break my heart and I'll cry the whole time." We fangirled a while over the movies and I laughed over our favourite scenes, before it was time to buy something to eat. "Come on, we'll quickly grab some food, I'm starving." "Same." She said, before I pulled her out of the mall and to my car. "You know there is a food court in the mall?" She said while standing in front of my car. "Yeah, I know, but I didn't feel like eating fast food." She pouted her lip. "But there is a taco bell in there. I haven't had tacos in forever." I laughed at her pouting face "So you want tacos?" I asked leaning against the car beside her. She nodded her head looking at me with puppy eyes. "What if I tell you I know a better place to eat tacos? Will you get in the car?" She opened the door and sat down quickly. I laughed before I got behind the wheel and started driving to Fernando's. I parked the car in front of the small Mexican Restaurant and opened Eve's door for her "Well, thank you Adam." She said getting out of the car walking beside me. I looked down at her hand, slightly swinging next to mine. I want to grab it and intertwine our fingers. I shook my head and opened the door to the restaurant. "Hello, table for two?" "Yes, and can I talk to Vic really quick?" "Sure, I'll send him to your table." The young waiter, Mike, brought us to a table and disappeared to get my old friend Vic, who is a chef in this restaurant. I start wondering why I'm friends with so many guys who are working at restaurants in this town, just then Vic appeared at my table. "Hey Kiddo, long time no see." "Sorry Vic, but most girls seemed to be into Italian Kitchen." I said, getting up and hugging my old friend. "Well, what can I do for you?" He sat down backwards on a chair that he pulled to our table. "The lovely lady would like to eat tacos so I was wondering if you could make us your special meal?" Vic jumped up as soon as he heard that, excited like a little Kid. "I'll start right away. God, I haven't made that in a while, Kid you definitely need to come more often." He skipped away toward the kitchen. "Okay how old is that man, because he's acting like a five-year-old on Christmas." Eve said, still looking at the door, where Vic disappeared. "Something around thirty, I think, but he really loves making taco's, so you made him a very lucky man today." We chatted for bit before Vic came back with a big plate filled with about ten tacos. "Me lady." He said placing it in the middle of the table and lying small plates in front of us. "I hope you enjoy your special taco meal, it's on the house." "Vic, you can't do that..." I started protesting but he held up his hand. "Kiddo stop protesting. I can do whatever I want to do. And now eat your taco, I want to see your face." I grabbed a taco. "Are they this bad?" Eve asked confused by Vic. "No, they are this good." I said before taking a big bite out of my Taco. "God, Vic. This is the best Taco you ever made." I ate the rest of my taco trying to suppress small moans. I mean this is a taco not sex, but it definitely tastes just as good, maybe even better. Eve watched me eating my Taco with so much pleasure visible on my face. "That sure has to be a good Taco?" She asked cocking an eyebrow at the small moan that just escaped me. "Tastes better than Lisa if you asked me." "No thanks, I don't need to know that." "Try it, before the kid here eats them all." Vic said, laughing at my face as I quickly grabbed another Taco. Eve slowly took one, hesitantly taking the first bite. As soon as the bite was in her mouth a moan escaped her and her eyes rolled back in pleasure. "Oh my god." Vic broke out laughing. "I'm sure you can't please her like that kiddo." "Nope, I can't. But it makes me happy that I know exactly that her girlfriend can't make her feel as good as a taco can." "Shut up Adam and eat your damn Taco." Eve continued eating her taco, small moans escaping her mouth, and I would be lying if I said it didn't turn me on.

Eve's POV

This sure as hell have been the best Taco's I ever had. Even so it kind of makes me sad, what Adam said about Isabel was true. Sure, sex with her was good, but this Taco was a thousand times better. Don't tell Isabel. After we finished eating Adam drove me home saying it would be obvious if I would come home too late. So, I walked up to the door about to open it when Isabel ripped it open from the other side. "Where have you been?" Isabel asked pulling me inside the house. "What are you talking about Isabel? I was in school, Adam drove me home since I couldn't find Jenna and we had Ice cream on the way home." Isabel slapped me in the face holding her finger in front of my nose. "Don't fucking dare lying to me. I know exactly that you haven't been at school, I asked your classmates and teachers, nobody saw you after first class. So where have you been? Eve this is your last chance to tell the truce." Anger was clearly visible in her eyes. "Adam bought me Ice cream after first period we went to an Arcade centre after that, before going to a Mexican restaurant to eat tacos. That's it. Adam tried to get my head out of this fucked up relationship for a while." For that I got another slap. "So, you're dating Adam now? Huh? Finally showing your true self? I never thought you were gay in the first place. Go on. Go to your little lover boy." She screamed at my face. "What the hell is your problem?" I yelled back at her. "I'm not dating Adam, I'm not fucking straight. Adam and I are just friends and we're never going to be more than that. But you know what? I'm taking a break from you. We're not over Isabel, I'm not breaking up with you, but I can't handle you at the moment. Isabel, I love you, but it doesn't feel like you love me back, and that really hurts. More than all the insults you threw at me, more than all the names you called me, and more than all the stuff you said I'd do. So please, give me some time. Give yourself some time. Find out what you really want, because I'm not going to stay your girlfriend if you're aggressive and abusive. Come back to me when you know what you want and are ready to be my girlfriend again." I walked past her to my room. This is not going to be easy. Isabel lives with my family. I have to see her every day, and my parents won't understand the "We're on a break" part. For them we've always been the perfect couple I guess you can't count on anything. I threw myself on my bed just lying there starring at the ceiling.