•hancock x female reader•

This'll be a bit of a different story, as it'll be from the perspective of Hancock and the Sole Survivor. I also couldn't find a name for McDonough, so I am naming him James for the sake of the story. Hope y'all like it!

(Willow)

"I know what you are McDonough! The Institute just confirmed Piper and I's suspicions! You're done." I barked, feeling my cheeks burn from the anger.

McDonough's beady eyes bore back into my lighter ones, and his signature arrogant smirk spread across his face.

"That's what you think," his voice rumbled, standing up from his luxurious, leather chair, "I have a whole city backing me. Piper's already been labeled as a crazy and naive person, and the public will think no less of you in time. This city is in the palm of my hand!"

Now it was my turn to smirk back as I whipped out the restored recorder Piper has lent me for this occasion. His face paled as the realization hit him.

Suddenly, the barrel of a gun was staring me down. My breathing hitched in my throat as I heard him cock the gun.

"I'll have you slaughtered," he growled, malice dripping from every syllable, "Oh! Little Willow just attacked me! Claiming she had proof that I was a synth. Piper must've gotten to that poor girl. I'll have her hunted down and hung for what she did to this innocent woman!"

"Do not do anything to Piper. Or everyone from my settlement will be after your ass." I hissed back, trying to make my voice sound as vicious as McDonough's had.

I heard the gun fire before I felt it; a searing pain flung itself from my leg up into my chest. I crumpled to the floor, to shocked to even scream in pain. My hands flew to my leg where crimson blood oozed from the wound.

I noticed that McDonough's gun had an expertly installed silencer, meaning no one would hear the firing. I went to yell for help, but I saw his gun trained on my throat. I closed my mouth slowly; my eyes fell onto the recorder that I dropped that was now in his hand. He tossed it onto the ground and stomped his pristine, black shoe onto the small device. I winced as it crunched, rendering it useless.

"How does it feel to lose? Bitch." McDonough growled, placing his gun back in its holster. Whimpers of pain escaped my lips as I tried to apply pressure to my wound.

"Don't bother, I want to watch you die. Slowly. And painfully." he taunted, sitting himself back down into his chair.

"Well," I spit out, my voice wavering as faintness made my mind spin, "How did you do it? You always been a synth? Was there even a baby McDonough?"

He chucked dryly, leaning back in his seat, "I suppose if you're about to die, I might as well tell you. Can't believe your boy toy hasn't already shared! He knows most of my story anyways."

I winced at the mention of Hancock. He would be devastated by the news of this; his demonic older brother murdering his girlfriend.

"I've always been a synth. Well, McDonough was a baby. Our mother gave birth to her first born. A healthy baby boy; but the Institute took him when he was small. I don't know where he ended up, but I was implemented a few moths before my brother was born." he replied nonchalantly, as if there was nothing wrong with the mention of stealing a mother's baby.

As soon as he finished his monologue, the back door to his office flung open, revealing one very infuriated person.

(Hancock)

My eyes darted between the people, well the synth and human before me. McDonough laid back in his chair, looking like the asshole he's always been; and Willow... bleeding?!