•hancock x female reader•

smut ahead, you nasties ;)

Laughed echoed throughout Sanctuary as Nick and I howled with laughter. Tears streaked down my face as we kept egging each other on, telling joke after joke. We had finally solved the Nakano case, causing our spirits to be elated as we returned after being gone for months.

We finally calmed ourselves down as we reached the doorway to my home, causing Nick to place a friendly hand on my shoulder.

"Well doll," he sighed, looking down at me with his large, yellow eyes, "That was a case I won't forget. I'll phone in to El to see if she can find us some more."

I sent him a tired smile before saying, "I'm ready to head out after a few weeks of rest."

"Mmm," he hummed, crossing his arms, "Forget you're human sometimes. Go get some rest. I bet Hancock's missed you a lot."

My grin widened at the thought of seeing Hancock again; I had missed my boyfriend so much, but had been so caught up in goofing off with Nick, that I had forgotten to greet him.

"Make sure he treats you gentle, we got work to do soon. Need your legs in working order," Nick said with a wink, turning on his heel to walk away.

"Hey!" I shouted after him. That stupid bastard.

I huffed, my face slightly warm from the interaction, but I pushed open the door nonetheless. I was expecting to see Hancock standing in front of me, smiling warmly as he hugged me tightly, maybe even giving me a kiss. Instead, he was stood there, glowering, his eyes raking up and down my slightly dirty form.

"Nice to see you again, too?" I hesitated, cocking my brow in confusion.

"You've been gone for quite a while, Willow," he practically growled, sending a sickening shiver through me.

"Yeah, but I'm back now!" I exclaimed, my voice rising out of nervousness. I was now fully panicking; Hancock never got like this, especially after one of us being gone. Even when I was out for a day in Diamond City, he would act like a neglected dog when I came home, hugging me and never letting go.

"You've been out with that synth, hmm?" he asked, stalking closer to me. I didn't bother with a response now, just nodding my head up and down.

"You're seriously not jealous, are you?" my confidence found itself saying, looking at him with disbelief.

"No," he simply stated, but it sounded like a lie to me.

I don't know if I had just missed him a lot, but I was kind of turned on by the idea of a jealous Hancock. Imagine how much more protective he'd be... making sure I knew that I was his and he was mine.

"Good," I replied, a hint of deviancy in my tone, "Because we had such a great time together. We would eat dinner together every night that was homemade by the townspeople, and we had to sleep in the same bed because they didn't have enough space so that was a bit crazy-"

As I kept listing things, Hancock's face kept darkening more and more, much to my excitement. He finally had enough of my obvious pestering and slammed me into the wall, pinning me with his arms. My breathing hitched as he got so close to my face that I could feel his breath tauntingly dance across my lips.

"I don't want to hear about this anymore," he hissed, his black eyes bearing into mine, "The only thing I want to hear is you begging."

My face lit up at a combination of Hancock's dirty words and our close proximity, but I desperately wanted him. I nodded, my mouth already slightly ajar, causing Hancock to smirk widely.