Chapter 1

A sunday afternoon out with my friends hanging out at our usual hide out...

The name is Knight Aloyscia Rowens,I have long black hair,im seventeen,I'm 5'4,I've got a brother and sister,we are triplets I'm the odd one out, they look alike but i don't,they're also a year ahead of me,it's all because of an accident that landed me in a comma for a very long time,that's a story for another day.

It's been hot all day and we thought it would be nice to hang together we're close but I'm not really open,you could say im using them so I don't look like a loner.

"Ball!" Sumo shouted kicking the soccer to me, I wasn't ready so I quickly ducked and it hit Molly throwing her into the water,I looked at Sumo with wide eyes,he is sooo screwed.

I took off leaving a fuming Molly making her way to Sumo,"heeeey Molly" he called,she smilled wickedly and gave him a hug "get off your making me wet" Sumo whinned trying to pry her off as she dragged them behind.

There was a huge splash "what the heck Molly?!" Sumo screamed at her,I was on the ground cackling at them. He shot me a death glare but that made laugh harder,I was writhing alone watching them wring their clothes.

"You are going to pay for that Knight" he grumble loudly "Ha! You wish" I shot back trying to catch my breath.

"Hey bro wanna race..."

I looked around but didn't see anyone. "D'you guys hear something?" I asked the guys who's hook their heads No.

I shook my head shrugging to myself "hey Molly I have some clothes you can borrow, wouldn't want you to catch a cold c'mon" I said signalling her to my car.

"What about meee?" Sumo whinned "I have a robe you can borrow" I said smilling he shrugged and followed us.

"He looks like a fuzzy doll" Laura laughed at Sumo "I'm a handsome fuzzy doll" he said dancing around in my robe. We all laughed as his boyfriend Dawson came and kissed him "eew,gross get a room" I said gagging.

"Your just jelous you don't have a Daw of your own" Sumo said poking his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes "I'm too hot to date peasant!" I said flipping my hair, making them snicker.

Hanging out a little longer and soon it was late,we piled up into my car and Dawson's "see y'all at school!" I yelled at the couple and Laura,drove away to drop Molly off.

★¢★

"Mom,I'm home" I yelled going into the living room and was surprised to to find everyone seated I mean it was really awkward my brother and sister never sit in one room calmly they are either arguing,discussing or mocking each other they love one another but they never sit calmly together.

"Seeing you both seated here with no words being exchanged I'm just gonna guess and say, something's wrong, she's finally pregnant! Isn't she?" I joked sitting far from everyone else.

"Whaaat?" My siblings dragged in a high pitched voice "you don't have to hide,your doing that voice where you both try to hide something from me" I said calmly making everyone sigh.