Chapter 9

Eden's pov

"Th–they attacked again and Reigns got hurt" Lola said. "Where is he?" I whispered looking away fearing for my brother. "He's okay he's at the packhouse most moved there,it's safer" she replied.

"Are you okay?" I ask checking on her "I'm okay,I was hoping they didn't come after you both" she said looking at me.

"Why wasn't I called?" I ask more boldly "Reigns said we could handle them,we had won but when we were coming back into the house one of them came and attacked Reigns from the back luckily he sensed on time and only got a minor injuries he went with the rest to avoid Knight" she said holding my hand.

"I'm glad your all ok" I kiss her forehead.

'Reigns?'

'you're mad at me aren't you? I'm sorry I couldn't call you back and risk Knight seeing the wolves you know dad and mom don't want her to know, they'll understand don't worry' he said going straight to the point.

'you're okay though' I ask confirming for myself 'I'm fine Eden I'll be home tomorrow afternoon' 'ok, just don't die' I say chuckling,'i won't later' 'later' I open the door to my room.

The shower was running and Knight no where in sight. I took some clothes for myself and the shower was turned off.

"Eden?"

"Yeah?"

"I thought it was Reigns" "nope Reigns is at some girls house busy,very busy " I say chuckling to hide the lie.

"he does not waste time" she laughed. She came out in a short black dress. "Now that should be your costume" I whistle lowly making her roll her eyes.

"It's my pyjama and why ?" She asks smilling. "It's sexy and it looks great on you" I shrug making her giggle.

"Go shower you stink" she said plopping on the bed,the black dress rode up making her red thong visible. I stared for a while before getting up. I quickly showered, pulling a short and  shirt on.

I plopped next to her watching her chest heave slowly as she slept,i moved a few strands that had fallen on her face before placing a kiss on her nose "goodnight" I whisper.

★¢★

"Hey,both of you should wake up now"  my brothers voice rang outside my door "and don't you dare try and shout at me it's already 1pm" he said cutting off my scold filled train of thoughts from disturbing my sleep.

Knight groaned loudly,"hey! I heard that,wake up you lazy bums" my brother shouted again this time opening the door making me chuckle.

"Daddy shoo him away..." Knight whinned pulling a pillow over her head cuddling into me "daddy smells nice" she mumbled into my neck letting the pillow fall.

My brother shot me a look. I shook my head lightly "not leaving" Reigns pulled the curtains flooding the room in light. "Dude what the fuck" Knight screamed jumping at him, choking him from behind.