Chapter 5

Knight's pov

I want to kiss her but it's too early i mean we just met,I don't wanna throw off the first friend I made today and I'm straight... Probably. I stopped leaning towards her lips and went for cheek instead.

"Thank you Eden and do you have a spare toothbrush I can use" I ask,she nods pulling me to her bathroom and hands me a toothbrush and gets one herself we brush and go back to bed, I pull my bra off and cuddle into her again and trying to get some sleep

I always thought I was straight but Eden is making me rethink all that. When she followed me to the washrooms today I thought she was gonna beat me up.

I don't even know what came over me that i strip down to my bra when I caught her staring,I couldn't help but blush inside.

★¢★

(Two weeks later)

Days have been a blur since I started school,Eden and I have become so close her friends have become mine, Molly got a boyfriend,Sumo and Daw are holding up well and then there's Laura...

No one knows where she went not even my father's contacts could find her,I've been hoping that she'd at least call any of us to tell us that she's fine but nothing it's like her existence was wiped off the face of the earth.

"Hey what's wrong?" Eden's voice asked as her hands wrapped around me. I was sitting alone in the history side of the library on a bean bag

Miss Lou the librarian was more than happy to give me. During those two weeks we became good friends,she gives me the key to where she puts it and I make sure to return it when I'm done.

"Why are you crying?" she asked again wiping a tear, thinking of all the possible bad scenarios that could have happened to Laura,I pulled myself into Eden and sobbed on her chest,she smells good,it's sorta comforting.

"Why did we have to move? I just want Laura to be o-okay, please help me find her,I can't sit here and ignore the fact that she's gone,she was always there for me the least,I can do is look for her even if i don't find her I'll know I tried, please Eden... Please" I whispered lowly grabbing her hoodie and burried myself deeper,she smells like coconut.

"I'll help but you have to stop crying,you have to stay strong babygirl" She soothed rubbing my back,I nodded sniffling.

"Hello girls- are you ok?" Lou's voice rang,I held on to Eden tighter "just had a little breakdown but we'll be fine" Eden said running a hand through my hair. "I'm happy she has someone to share her problems with she's been a little down lately" Lou said leaving.

★¢★

"It's almost lunch time let's get out of here and get us something to eat" Eden said pulling me up,
"I don't know if I'm hungry" I mumbled.

"Ooh no,you have been missing lunch for the past three days hiding in here, not today young lady" Lou said coming with some books sliding them into the right shelves.

Well hell! she just sold me out,"Eden get her out of here,don't worry about the bean bag and the books,I'll put em back" She added.