Chapter 20

(smut warning)

Eden's pov

"Where are you going? It's almost nighttime" I asked stepping into Knight's path. "I don't know,I just want to walk until I can't anymore" she said running a hand through her hair looking down.

It's been two days since we spoke to the elders and it's true something seems off and we can't place a finger on it.

Tilting her head to look at me, I see the sadness in her eyes. Having her parents taken away like that is really affecting her. "Mind if I join you?" I ask.

She shook her head yes with a weak smile, taking Reigns with us would be good he can help me make sure she's safer.

I won't be around to protect her alone. 'hey bro wanna race...' I mindlinked knowing that could make him run out in seconds,boy loves competition.

"That was you" Knight said eyes wide at me. I nodded my head not sure what she's talking about.

"The day I was told we're moving,I heard your voice,you said the same thing you just did right now" she explained.

"This is weird" I say making her nod her head. "Sorry guys can't join you,got something to do up here" Reigns said from the balcony.

"It's ok" Knight said dismissing him. "I don't wanna go anywhere anymore" she whinned. "I hate mood swings" she added wrapping her hands around my waist.

"Baby, please carry me to bed" she added pouting. My wolf melted from seeing her submission,she wanted us to have her.

I took her up and she wrapped her feet instinctively around me. I walked back into the house. We got to the bedroom and I kicked the door closed as I lay on my back with her on top.

Her head lay on my chest as she looked up at me. She scooted closer kissing my nose then my cheek and finally attached our lips together.

It was sweet, passionate, loving and lustful. My hands made way under her shirt caressing her silky smooth creamy white skin.

My fingers buzzed with excitement loving the way she felt under my touch. She opened her eyes looking into mine "Eden" she whispered running her small hands into my hair.

She scratched my scalp lightly then went down to my neck,she placed a kiss on my jawline to my ear then settled on my neck,she went to where she's supposed to mark placing open mouthed kisses.

A moan escaped my lips when she lingered for a bit,her tongue running on my skin gently. She laced our fingers together and attached our foreheads.

I closed my eyes peaceful moments with your mate like this are to be treasured before the rogues attacking.

There are two kids,one has hair like mine the other is peach blonde,they look like nine or ten year olds playing near my house.

My eyes shot open Knight following suit. "Did you see that?" I asked, she nodded. "What was that?" "I can share memories through images" she said.