Chapter 8

Knight's pov

"Wait..."

This two bitches are really getting on my nerves,"how is your hand?" Ryna asks smilling mockingly, she wanna play this game Bitch I was ready for that.

"My hand's good,Eden has been helping me take care of it" I said smilling looking into Eden's eyes.

"Oh" Ryna's smile fell as she clenched her teeth. Yes bitch!

"Were holding a halloween party at my house,after the school's boring function you guys should come" Brooke said aiming it at Eden.

"Naaah,you know I don't like parties, besides I have plans with the guys"Eden declined.

"C'mon I'm sure Knight would love to come" she persisted,hey! leave me out of it.

"I'll only come if Eden comes" I shrugged dismissively,I am not going to that party I don't like drinking! "C'mon Eden,you can bring your whole gang,we don't mind" she tried again.

"Ok I'll talk to them" Eden said trying to get away from the duo. "One more thing, Knight wear something sexy" Ryna added.

"It's a costume party freak,I'll come as Frankenstein if I wanna" i said getting annoyed making Eden and Brooke chuckle.

"I know it's just that your always hiding inside those clothes the only sexy thing we know you have is that cracked skull tattoo with thorns around it on your side" she said trying to hide her embarrassment.

They had been checking out my tattoo? My baby... Well at least they think she's sexy most think she's scary,I made the design myself and boy am i a proud momma.

"Ok,I'll see what I'll do about that now if you both don't mind,I was going to get fucked,I'm freaking horny right now" I said waving them goodbye while pulling Eden away.

I looked back and found both their jaws hanging, Eden bit her lip trying not to burst out laughing.

"Don't try daddy Knight,she is not nice" I tried rhyming making snort. "How the hell do you do that?" She asked shaking her head.

"Do what?" I asked hugging my penguin closer.

"Be cool then act like a kid then your dangerous,it's like you have a switch for each action you take" she said laughing,didn't know I do that.

"I don't know, think I got it from my mom, she's like that but I'm worse" I said shrugging as we got to the booth.

"I wanna wanna goofy pic" I said in baby voice "I wanna dance,you wanna dance?" I asked "of course" Eden she exclaimed throwing the dollar inside the machine as we got into the booth, making funny faces at the flash.

"One more picture" Eden said tickling me "ok ok,on–e mo–re" I laughed trying to get away from her grip,I ended up turning facing her,she stopped tickling me placing her hand on my waist pulling me towards her.

I stared at her lost in her golden grey eyes,her fiery red hair was braided on one side and left to flow,her button nose and those luscious pink lips. I wonder how soft they are,I licked my lips still looking at hers.