Chapter 12

Knight's pov

It's been three days and I've been avoiding Eden,I switched classes with some girl,carry my lunch from home hide in Lou's small office and eat from there. My parents don't know I carry food, it would be odd going to sit at the table and still face Eden.

I'm sure she's mad at me about kissing her, but I can't forget how exciting the kiss felt the fire. I felt the electricity,the butterflies all over when she touched me,I loved every bit of the kiss,I want more but if she's mad at me I don't.

I left early begging Lola to send my things at my house I still wasn't ready to face Eden luckily Lola understood,she also let me sleep in her room I had fun with her telling me stories about the boys that used to run after her when she was young.

Currently I'm walking to my locker I have a big black hoodie–– ok that's an understatement I'm in full black, it'll hide me since I rarely wear black,I braided my hair so it doesn't flow down the hoodie making me get noticed, I'm the only one with such long hair here. I'm getting books for my last lesson.

Someone has been following me around and it's really pissing me off.

I see a familiar set of heels coming towards me. I am not ready for this bitch. "Hey Knig–" I put my hand up to stop her.

"I remember the party yes,I'll come and wear something sexy. Bitch you better be ready to give me the fifty thousand dollars prize now get the hell out of my way" I snapped shoving past her.

I was almost at my locker when I saw them all... Goddess why?! I quickly turn making way to the schools exit if they're there then they know I switched classes and I'm avoiding them next thing they'll be looking for me in the library and I don't want to talk to any of them. Eden probably told them about the kiss and they want to tell me off.

I ran to my car and got in the windows are tinted the chances of them finding me are slim. I don't want to go home and I don't want to stay in school. Maybe it's about time I got to know this place.

★¢★

I've had so much fun, danced with gypsies in the town square,did an act with a mime,ate street chocolate,helped clean the local church I'm not really religious but it was fun talking to the priests and nuns,picked flowers with the women,knitted for a while with the old ladies,made some friends and I actually found a costume for halloween not much like I had told Ryna but who cares I'm going there to foil their revenge plan not win.

Driving home only to find an unfamiliar car packed next to my dad's well shit looks like I have to pack at the back.

I make a turn to go to the back garage when the bonnet started smoking. Why the hell is this happening now?!

I got out giving my keys to Don the guard. "How long will it take to fix it" I ask standing behind him "needs some new parts but I can fix it myself it's too late now so I'll have to get the parts and fix it for you tomorrow"he said closing it up.

Uuurgh! Fuck this. I nodded and fist bumped him going into the house. "Mom" I called out whinnying "in the kitchen"

I let my bag hang and went complaining "my fucking car just broke down and Don said he can't fucking fix it until tomorrow this is freaking frustrating it's only Wednesday and I–"