Chapter 7

Knight's pov

I woke up around midnight to growling noises in the room, I slowly sat up and saw two big wolves,a black one with blue eyes the other white with golden rimmed eyes, those eyes...  I've seen them before... They look like– No it can't be.

"Eden?" I whispered.

The white wolf turned to me before it was rammed into the wall by the other wolf.

I closed my eyes, sinking back into bed,covering my ears to block the sound of bones breaking,I felt the pain racking my bones too,I tried screaming but my voice was muffled,my eyes shot open and found the black wolf growling and drooling on my hair,it's disgusting breath hitting my face.

I used all my energy and quickly pushed it off me running for the door as I reached for the handle and bones crunched again making me fall face forward,the pain was on my foot I pulled myself against the door looking at my foot it was ok but the pain was still there

"Leave her alone" the white wolf said getting up.
"you can talk!" I exclaimed, pulling myself up using the door,the black wolf turned growling at the white one 'I have to get out' I thought to myself.

I averted my gaze from the two wolves to look for the handle, when I turned the black wolf was leaping for me,I felt it's jaws grab my neck

"Wake up!"

I jolted up looking around me breathing heavily while shaking another fucked up dream.

"Knight... Baby" Eden whispered turning my head to look into her eyes.

These nightmares are getting worse it's either my family,friends or just me going to die,I got out of bed and quickly headed into the bathroom locking it behind me sliding down the door.

Why am I so weak? What do all this dreams mean? Why me? I sat there holding my head in my hands over my knees.

Don't cry be strong,
Breath in
1...2...3
Breath out
Breath in
1...2...3
Breath out

I shouldn't have come to this sleepover,I should've stayed home now Eden knows something is wron– Fuck! Eden! She must–

"Knight please open this door" I had zoned out,i hadn't heard her banging "give me a minute" I said my voice cracking. I got up ran a hand over my face before opening the door and sat on the counter.Eden came in wrapping me up in her embrace.

My hands went around her waist closing my eyes,I feel safe. After a while of rocking back and forth she carried me to bed setting my head on the crook of her neck,she held me close and started humming while running a hand through my hair.

I took in her coconut scent and reminded myself I wasn't alone,she's here, she's here...

Eden's pov

I held her until I heard her soft snores again,my brother came to check up on us and left after realising everything was under control,I've never seen her like this.