Chapter 4

Knight's pov

"The favorite daughter is home!" I announced throwing myself on the couch as my parents came in from the kitchen. "how was school?" My mother asked smilling,"well it was ok apart from this bitch sh–" "language" my dad cut me off.

"Sorry but she was a bitch,she made my cut deeper,it hurts even more than before" I said showing my hand pouting.

It still had Eden's bandage I couldn't help but smile looking at it,it hurt but the bleeding had stopped at least.

"Knight!" my mom called loudly making me wince "yes?" "why are you smilling if it hurts?"

"Well,I uuuh... I met this girl today she helped bandage me up" I'm sure I'm red now. My parents shared a look before turning to me.

Mom sat next to me whispering imto my ear "we have to talk about that girl later" while wiggling her eyebrows,my eyes went wide and I covered my face with my hands,they don't have to pull that card fuck!

My dad chuckled "go get ready sweetheart we are going to dinner at my friends place" he added and left the room laughing my mother trotting behind him. "Weirdest parents ever" I groaned loudly.

★¢★

We made our way up the street and stopped at Eden's house "we're going there no no no,she lives here!" I exclaimed.

"Who lives here?" Ericah and Eric asked at the same time,ooh yeah they we're not at home earlier.

My parents smiled mockingly "we are,find a way to act normal when you see her" my dad added pushing me through their gate to the door. "Sometimes I ask myself who between us is older" I said ringing the doorbell.

Eden's pov

The doorbell rang "Eden,get the door" my mom called from her room.I silently made my way downstairs. I opened the door being was met by those those aquamarine eyes and got dumb struck staring into them.

Get it together Eden!

"Hello I'm Reigns,Eden's younger brother, please come in" Reigns said shaking Knight's hand. I gave him a greatful smile 'right on time',he introduced us to the Rowens'.

My parents came down and we sat in the living room interacting for a while then made our way to the table,my dad sat at the top my mom on his left, Knight's parents down on his right ,the twins sat beside my mom and my brother sat beside Knight's mom,that left Knight and I to sit at the end facing each other.

Lola,our nanny brought the food to the table and we all piled our plates, Knight however had little on her plate she took the steak and rice and seemed contented.

I was slowly cutting my steak as I  watched Knight use her knife, twisting it through her fingers cutting her steak up.

"Wanna help me cut mine?" I asked smilling,she nodded and I passed my plate over "whoa,you are hungry" she said laughing I had two steaks,some mashed potatoes and lettuce "yeah, I love food" I blushed slightly.