Chapter 19

Eden's pov
(Two weeks time skip)

"She doesn't want to eat" Ericah says dropping the same full plate she went up with. No one has been able to get Knight to feed not even me.

She cries at night,spends all her days in the dark room, doesn't talk. If anyone tries to ruin it she looses her shit.

I'll tell you what happened that night...

~Flashback~

"The elders have decided that every young wolf from 14-29 years will be going to live in the pack house,the youngest,the pregnant and the old are being taken to live near the elders" my father announces.

Knight falls on the floor staring at her parents in horror,a single tear rolled down her cheek.

'they can't go,I need them they can't take them away ,they can't do this,I won't let them' thoughts swirled around in my head. She stood up running to her parents, begging them not to leave her.

It took hours getting her to let them go,everything had been packed already,both our belongings had been moved to our room too.

~Flashback over~

When we got here all she took up with her to the room was a bottle of water,she's been under the blankets doesn't talk,only gets up to do the usual hygiene routine.

"They're sending Moria to come talk to her" Eric said coming from the study "MORIA?!" Everyone screamed.

Moria is the only elder that doesn't care if your hurting or not she makes you suck your shit up. The tension was fathonable in the house as we waited for her to pull up outside,soon the rumble of the car got my attention and Ericah peeped through the window.

"She's here" Ericah announces, I sigh getting up going to meet her "welcome" I told the tall,well built, brunette elder. She's not old but dude, is she scary.

She took a glass of water and I showed her to the room, leaving her and went back downstairs.

Knight's pov

The door was knocked and in came in this woman,if I wasn't wallowing in my sorrow I'd have gotten out of bed to make myself presentable but right now she can suck my dick.

"Knight" she calls "hm,what?" I grumble bringing the covers back to cover myself.

"I'm Moria" She yanks the curtains open letting light stream into the room for the first time since we got here. So she's the scary knock some sense into your head elder.

"Yay,goodbye" I mumble. She can do whatever she wants I'm not budging until I see my parents.

Something seems off,the way they took them away doesn't sit right with me. It was a hasty decision and very unplanned, it's all wrong!

She yanked the blanket off me leaving me exposed in Eden's large tee and my underwear,I give her a bored look. She seems surprised, probably wondering why I'm not lashing out on her,two can play bitch.