Chapter 14

Knight's pov

"What the hell is going on?!" I ask my siblings trying to get through them. "What are they telling Eden?" I ask running my hands through my hair.

"Cool down and we'll tell you" Ericah said still holding me back. "Ok" I said gesturing for her to let me go.

Eden came out of the kitchen looking at me "I have to go" she said and turned to the door. What? Why is she leaving I have to know what's going on.

"Please don't go,I want to know why I'm getting all this images,I need you" I told her as she was going to twist the handle. "I'm sorry Knight" she said and left.

I turned to my parents they just stood there. I started laughing while moving around the room,"you know I'm fucking tired of this" I snapped looking at all of them,"you think I don't know?!" I yell. "What do you know?" my father asked.

"You all keep this one secret from me and you think I'll never know?" I asked. "I know alot about you all except for one thing,your supposed to be my family but I guess not,you know i must be the worst daughter ever if my own family cannot trust me and by golly do I feel jolly good about that!" I spat and ran to my room.

I locked my door and went to the secret room I found in my closet the first week we moved,I stocked it up for me and Ericah's sister nights but now,im not coming out until I feel like it,fuck school,fuck them.

★¢★

I'm so glad I stocked this place up, been in here for five days I wait for my family to leave I go shower and wear fresh clothes.

Sometimes I hear them in my room looking for clues leaving empty handed. They don't care if they did they would've told me what the hell is going on not send Eden away and still act like they were justified.

I watch yet again as they all left the house from the small window, leaving the guards. More images have been making way into my head that it's overwhelming,I hope Eden is okay I know she didn't want to leave but if my parents made her she couldn't do anything.

I was debating whether to go take a shower right now or wait a little bit longer maybe they went somewhere close,I got up and opened the door slowly,I jumped into the shower and scrubbed myself clean.

Looks like imma miss the Halloween party,meh who cares Ryna and Brooke can find someone else to pull that prank on. I got out of the shower holding onto my towel.

My spirit nearly left me. On my bed sat Eden as she was watching me she had one of my hoodies in her hands,her eyes were red. She's been crying? She slowly got up and came up to me eyeing me.

She put a hand on my cheek and I leaned into her goddess, I missed her touch! She pulled me in slowly and hugging me like I was fading away. "Don't you ever do that again" she growled lowly.

I nodded burried into her chest taking in her scent feeling safe in her embrace. I love myself too much and I prefer isolating myself more.