Chapter 18

Knight's pov

Eden is driving is back home after the party,to be honest it's been a while since I had so much fun.

"Eden?"

"Yeah?"

"Do vampires exist?" I ask turning to look at her. My mate,my love,my alpha,all mine, she's gorgeous.

"Thank you"

"you heard me?" What sorcery is this?! "yeah" she smiles softly making my cheeks heat up.

"Vampires do exist we've never run into each other though,the elders made sure of that" she said.

"Elders?" Who the fuck are the elders. "They're like a council,no they are a council that rule all the packs on this part of the world,they're above our parents" she says making me nod.

I sighed a little "I have alot to learn,don't I?" I lick my lips while looking at the false nails I put on for tonight.

"I'll be there with you" she said stopping at a red light pulling me for a passionate kiss.

She pulled away making me growl a little. I'm never gonna get used to these changes,the growling,my wolf talking, the rogues,the dangers,what if I screw shit u–

"Stop please,don't think about that" Eden said stopping at another red light making me look at her.

"I'll protect you with all that I got my love" she said attaching our foreheads rubbing our noses together making me smile.

"You can get out of my head now" I said smilling wider.

We got to our street and I felt a weird sensation crawling up my veins,my breathing got heavy, my heart pounded,I felt scared but not for myself,something is not right!

"Do you feel that?" I turn to Eden.

"Feel what?"

"Something's not right Eden,stop the car" I begged getting out I removed the costume and quickly shifted into my wolf form. 'be careful my love' Eden mindlinked.

'I will,hurry!' I said using my super speed and went home. I'm a little faster than Eden or any other alpha because of my mutation,I'm stronger but my healing ability is low,all my wounds will take time but with Eden's help, i'll be healing faster.

I got to my house and I couldn't believe my eyes. I felt the electric surge of anger and determination.

Emily and Brad are at my house attacking my family. I will not let this bitch live when I get my hands on her.

I slammed my front right paw on the ground howling loudly attracting everyone's attention.

My eyes were focused on the two rogues.

I felt myself grow angrier with every breath,I took my back left paw behind, letting out a threatening growl before sped and pounced on three rogues that were going for my brother and father.