Chapter 13

Eden's pov

I'm in school early trying to find the girl Knight switched classes with and asked to switch back, she agreed,said she was getting lost because they were still behind.

Back in class i managed to get everyone to agree ,all the seats are going to be filled and Knight will have no choice but to sit next me,Im still wondering how simple that was I was expecting some rebellion. The bell rang and I sat down in the homeroom waiting for both the teacher and Knight.

Miss Blaire is cool but piss her off and you will create a masterpiece she can sell if not you dance to her tune.

Knight joined us a few minutes after her, she look around and found the only seat was next to me. She exchanged a few words with Miss Blaire before plopping down next to me.

Miss Blaire gave an assignment of making spooky Halloween pictures to put on the walls in the gym, doesn't care if it's drawn or printed just make sure it's yours and unique,before letting us get busy.

"Please talk to me" I whisper lowly to Knight who was busy doodling already,I can't handle being away from her,she's my mate.

"There's nothing to talk about" she whispered. "We have alot to talk about Knight just please,stop running away from this" I pushed making her break her pencil.

She put the top side into her mouth and turned to look at me "I'll find you for that talk" she said as she put everything in her bag then put her hand up. "Yes Miss Rowens"
"can I be excused?" Knight asked "we've barely began the lesson"

"I'm on my periods and my cramps aren't treating me well , I'm also in a really pissy mood Id like to go and change... please" Knight said in a bored tone. Everyone was staring at her,none of the girls ever talk about their flows this easily.

"Why– you– "

"You know I don't mind sitting here I have another set of clothes with me but i pity the one who'll be cleaning my vagina bloo–"

"go!" Miss Blaire screamed not really ready to hear Knight's rambling.

"Why are you going with your bag?" "My tampons, wipes and spare underwear are in here I'm gonna need them" sue snapped grabbing the hall pass.

Everyone watched as she left the class swaying her ass making me growl lowly. That's my mate!

The rest of the classes went well Knight actually sat next to me during the rest of the classes,shared little conversation or she would just decide to sleep or listen to music on,she also came to lunch but was munching on celery sticks and carrots refusing any kind of food.

It feels good having her close to me again.

★¢★

Going home I asked Knight if she wanted a ride but she said Scarlet would drive her. Scarlet is her counselor,I run to town and got a Halloween costume,I couldn't help but laugh at it "I'm gonna look so cool in this" I said to myself checking it out.

Something pushed me to drive by the school one last time before going home. Scarlet's car was gone meaning Knight was home.