Chapter 15

Eden's pov

I heard the last part of Knight's questions, about heat periods ,I couldn't help but laugh. She hid away from her family for almost a week now she's rumbling away.

She took all the information so we'll, i know if it was me it would be a different story she took it so well. We're all really different.

I watched the door open and she came jumping on me "wake up lazy baloney" she screamed as she sat on my back slapping my ass. "I'm up stop spanking" I said wiggling. "We need to talk" she squeeled. "I'm all ears" I said turning to look at her.

"Not here,c'mon" she said pulling me from the bed on my foot. This girl wants to kill me! She went through a smaller door like 2½feet tall in her closet and pulled me in.

"You didn't have to do all that you could've said follow me and I would have" I said feeling my head for any hair loss,you might be my mate but my hair rules over you unless we're mating then it's forgivable. She giggles "that wouldn't have been fun" and shes strong,fuck!

"Ok ok what's the news?" I ask sitting on the comfy mattress on the floor with my back to the wall hands behind my head. She put her head on my lap as she stared at me.

"why didn't you tell me?" She tilted her head. "It wasn't in my place to tell" I reply taking her long hair into my hands,"true" she mumbled.

"So you're my mate... Like mate mate? The kind of mate I know?" She asked again,"yeah, I guess" I mumble.

Knight kicked a shelf making a can of pineapples fly over us she caught it making her crop top ride up showing her bare chest and sir got caught in my throat.

She has beautiful breasts. Those nipples look like they need some attention,I couldn't stop the low growl that escaped my throat. "Your staring" Knight said as she munched on the pineapples.

"I can't help it" I said still looking at her tits through the top,my tongue slowly snaked out and licked wetting my lips,she wiped her hands and sat up she took off her top and lay back on my lap as she watched my expression,well... She got bolder.

My wolf is panting in want,she wants us to mark her.

"Your drooling" she giggled wiping the corner of my mouth, making me smirk.

I can imagine how they would feel on my tongue...my hands... I licked my lips again  holding my wolf bxk,the heat between my legs growing.

My thong is ruined right now!

I could smell her arousal too,she was getting turned on by my staring.

She sat up straddling me and attached our lips as her hands tugged at my hoodie,she stopped kissing me and pulled it off together with my shirt leaving me in my red lace bra,my tits aren't huge as hers but they're ok.

She kissed me again rocking her hips,making sure to rub her nipples on my tits moaning a little each time she felt a scratch from my bra,her hands pulling on my hair. My hands had enough of the torture! I grabbed her ass as my right hand squeezed her left tit making her groan,the kiss was intense, passionate and needy.