Chapter 6

Eden's pov

My mate just did backflips as if it was nothing! We watched as her chest heaved up and down,her eyes were deep green and this murder face,scary and hot.

Brooke pushed her a little bit before yelling again "What you trying to do? Huh? Just because the popular cool group took interest in you, you think you can step on everyone?!"

What's she talking about? She didn't even know we're popular until last week.

We we're in the library as our English teacher told us to take a break,sent us there since we we're ahead of the other class by far,Knight approached a nerd group and started laughing lowly with them.

One dropped the subject,as to why she's being nice to nerds yet she's a popular, populars don't hang with nerds alot. Knight didn't know about us being popular.

She's been nice and people actually like her for standing up with a little bit of fierce or smart remark for herself not many did,they just let Ryna and Brooke team bully them.

I like Brooke she's beautiful,we had a thing but that was long before Knight, now she and Ryna are a thing and turned from cool to bully,she didn't like it that we let Knight hang with us, Brooke's a human.

Knight turned to me this hurt expression on her features,I wanted to intervene but Aura and Danica held me back,she turned back to Brooke.

'Knight has to stand up for herself' Aura said.

Blinking, Brooke was squished onto someone randoms car both her hands above her head, Knight's face close to hers.

"Listen,I don't wanna choke anyone up today been rough week" she whispered calmly over Brooke's lips neither too soft nor too loud.

"You are going to be a good girl and hop off my dick before I loose my shit and do something we'll both regret,are we good?" She had moved and was now whispering in her ear pulling her love lightly, Brooke nodded fast as Knight smirked and let her go.

I'm fucking jelous,hey I wanna be in that position,like I want her to dominate me! My wolf needs her too.

Knight came up to me so innocently like she wasn't threatening a girl a few seconds ago,she threw her bag at me before yelling "sleepover!" She running to my car.

"She is something else" all my friends said in unison as we watched her skip around my car like a little girl waiting for me.

I nodded humming in agreement, Brooke was left standing there hand over heart probably thinking about what just happened,well she let the power get to her head,not my business.

I opened the backseat throwing the bags in before joining Knight in the front. She's been looking depressed lately so I decided to bring her home with me as my mate I'm supposed to care for her.

She stared out of the window smilling before turning to me "how did you get my car from school?" She asked leaning back taking some antibacterial wipes from her bag.

"Stole the key from you when we left the library and left it in my locker for Dani and here you are"

My mom and dad aren't really on a business trip they went to see the elders to find out why the rogues have been attacking so much.

We got to my house and headed up to my room,ok sleepover I gotta act like a human "how bout we finish our assignments first then watch a movie" I asked laying flat on the bed on my front.

"Sounds good" Knight said coming over sitting on my ass making me tense up a little,she lay over me tucking her hands over my abs,her tits pressed on me and head on my shoulder blades "you're touchy today" I say chuckling.

"Just moody my periods are gonna start soon,probably" she voices.

★¢★

"Uugh... Ow... Ow... Ow..." I woke up to the banging,I turned and found Knight by my desk "you good?" I asked groggily my eyes adjusting to the light in the room "yeah" she said trying to get some feeling back onto her hand,I got up behind her looking at the book.

She was doing calculus and seemed to be stuck on the third question,I chuckled "you better stop laughing Eden I'll get good grades in all my classes except for maths why don't I ever get this shit?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Here I'll show you my method" I took her book taking her slowly through the sum "get it?" She nodded,took the book and started doing the next one then showed it grinning widely "you got it" I said smilling.

She looks like a kid with more candy on hallowee-,
fuck! I forgot about halloween, two weeks and I don't have a costume fucking shit, we might be wolves and since we have to act like humans we have to attend this 'must be at' function at school then go our way after crowning those with the best costumes,I never really put emphasis on that shit.

I joined her to finish up my own assignment,we worked for sometime before she got up putting her book away jumping on the bed.

"Which movie do you wanna watch?" she asked pulling my laptop out "I don't know just choose one" I said finishing up my own last sum,I'd done almost all of my assignment at school.

That's why she didn't wake me up she did all her assignments first and left maths while I was asleep so she'd catch up.

"Let's get some snacks take a shower,then start this sleepover" I said putting everything away showing her to follow me to the kitchen "here" she said throwing me the big bags of chips and a bottle of water,she took the chocolate milk carrying it up leaving me behind. I swear she can live on chocolate milk. Yup, she'll be the end of me.

I got into my room after few minutes and set everything on the bed "Eden, you still don't mind me sleeping in my underwear and a shirt alone,do you?"

"Nope" she came out in large black shirt and yellow fuzzy socks,her hair was a little bit wet and wavy,I wonder why she's never worn her hair up? She pulled me from the bed and pushed me into the shower.

"Hey I haven't got anything to wear" I yelled "what do you need?" She asked "just grab me a shirt,short and..." Well hell she'll be rummaging through my underwear drawer.

"Here" she passed me everything including my underwear how did she know where my drawer was my own mom spends like four hours in here trying to find it,I shrugged and took a quick shower.

She was on the bed looking at the laptop,I jumped next to her braiding my hair "what d'you choose?" she shook her head and continued looking through Netflix.

"This one looks good" I said stopping at a random one "EndZeit? Ok" she clicked on it and we got under the covers. She pulled herself into me and put her leg over mine as she munched on the chips after drowning herself in the chocolatemilk.

Not even halfway through the movie and she's snoring lightly,some sleepover but she needs it she hasn't been sleeping. I put everything away and and snuggled back into her.

The way she handled Brooke today,so calmly, she might be short but when she dominates she is the big guy. I closed my eyes soon after lost in my mates scent and touch.

M,