Chapter 17

Eden's pov

"Why do you wanna put the damn make up on me I'm good" I whine to Knight. "Hey you better be nice,my sister begs for this" she said booping my nose.

I roll my eyes going to get up and she quickly straddled me "no moving babe" she said adding more mascara to my lashes.

"I wanna die" I grumbled as she got the mirror infront of me. "Stop being dumb and open your eyes" she said flicking my head. I opened one of my eyes before the other quickly followed. "Whoa!" Im amazed. "Told you" she smirked.

She did her make up and turned to look at me. "I hope we play a game where I get to have you all to myself" i said watching her as as she bend over to put on the heels,her ass looks great in that costume,I brought my hand up and squeezed it making her get up fast.

She stared at me before taking the heels and her 'flying broom'. "I'll wear these in the car" she said running off 'my little Halloween witch' my wolf purrs making me shake my head this horny wolf.

She's never been in a relationship, she's still pure all pure for me,for someone who is always messing with her family's sex life and making people's panties drop, she's still scared of her owns.

I'm actually glad I can't imagine someone touching her,the thought of it made my wolf growl possessively.

★¢★

"Whose house is this again?" She asked for the second time. "Brooke's" I said making her nod, "she has all this yet she's so bitchy? Damn!" She said fixing her witch hat. I had to admit they had done good with the spooks.

"School halloween was lame,is that how you've been attending it?" Knight asked taking my hand. I hummed a yes as we went towards the front door.

"They need a better traditional other than food and dance competition which no one actually dances" she says shaking her head,I chuckle nodding.

I ring the door bell fixing my hood and taking my staff from Knight. The door opens and Brooke and Ryna stood there matching angel costumes Brooke is the black angel Ryna is the white angel,wide grins creasing their faces.

"You made it!" The say nicely letting us in. Knight nods pulling me away from them without saying anything,she maneuvers between the drunk humans until we get to the kitchen where the drinks were and she takes two red solo cups filling them up with cherry juice from the fridge.

She hands me one taking both our staffs fixing them between the sink and dishwasher then gestures to the dance floor,we walk there sipping our drinks and I watch as her body moves to the beats of the song whipping her head slightly.

I'm not really a dancer so I just let my feet lead the way, making sure I'm cautious of my sorroundings.

We danced and talked to my other classmates until we got tired and we plopped down on a couch. Knight put her head on my neck, smilling.

She kept quiet for a while before she started laughing "in 3... 2... 1,ding ding ding!" She mumbled and Ryna's scent filled me. "Uuuh Knight? I need some help please" "sure what's up"

"There's this bitch smoking inside the house and the dudes don't really wanna help throw her out I was wondering well if you could help me, you know?"

"Where's Brooke?" I ask sceptically and Ryna shrugged "drunk somewhere I think, please her parents said it's ok to have a party but if they come back and there's weed smelling they're gonna flip"

"Ok" Knight said standing up she bend over kissing me lightly, making the boys behind her yell over the music catcalling and complimenting her ass,a low growl escaped my throat but my mate muffled it again with her lips.

'Your mine and I'm yours alpha Eden' she mindlinked making my wolf go 'damn straight!'

'careful might be a trap' I say and she winks "I'm a big girl" with that she was off.

I went and got myself another drink going back to the couch waiting for my mate. I watched as the guys walked over to me saying goodbye,they we're all drunk except Jack.

As soon as they were gone, some one dipped in my side,I turned and found Brooke,she didn't wait for a second before smashing her lips to mine.

I pulled away grimacing wiping my mouth staring at her angrily ,my wolf wanted to attack but I kept her at bay.

"My work is done here" she got up leaving and in the distance I saw Knight staring at us,my wolf whimpered.

She didn't look sad but surprised... yes. I got up going towards her to explain but she cut me off.

"They should try harder next time if this was their big plan... I'm so fucking disappointed!" She face palmed dragging me to the dance floor and started grinding on me.

Well... Might as well enjoy the night while I still can, I held onto my mate as she moved her body sensually against mine, we we're only a little drunk and some water could fix that.

"Wait you two made up?" Ryna asks as she stood in front of us "we never break up" Knight slurred a little as she held onto me.

"Oh,I just wanted to go announce the winner" she walked off running towards the stairs to the raised stage with a mic.

She got the attention as everyone took a deep breath she took the envelope opening it slowly "well you guys voted and the winner is..." Her jaw clenched but soon wore a sweet fake smile "Knight Rowens" she spat as she called over to Knight over.

"Told you I'd win!" Knight exclaimed grabbing her tiara and the cash prize,she pulled Brooke and Ryna for a picture before jumping off the stairs running to me.

I pulled into my embrace swinging her for a second. We turned around only to find a huge container being tilted over Ryna and Brooke.

Everyone slowly took out their phones and stepped away from the couple.

The container was turned and the chocolate and cheese was poured all over them.

Laughter filled the space as the couple screamed "that was for getting me kicked out of cheerleading you bitches!" A girl screamed running out of the house.

"Everyone out! Out! Get out" Ryna screamed as she ran up the stairs. We all left the mansion sharing the videos and pictures.

"Hey! Why don't we take this over to the new hotel in town i heard it's it got an arcade,good food and a huge floor,my treat!" Knight invited waving around the money she won and everyone cheered as we ran to the cars driving off to continue partying.

Gotta love my crazy mate.

M,