Chapter 11

Eden's pov

"You sure you're good,looked a little lost" I asked rubbing her thighs. "I'm good,let's just get this over with" she stared at the home made spirit fear in her eyes.

My father made the spirit to remove silver particles or silver and it hurts like a bitch to both werewolves and humans,an old family recipe.

Knight gave her hand to Lola and used the other holding on to my neck burying her head into my neck. My brother cleaned her cut making sure it's disinfected.

Lola took Knight's hand dabbing the spirit over her wound making Knight whimper in pain,she then ran a dry cotton over it taking the silver particles, then dabbed the spirit one last time in a big amount.

"It's too much Eden... I–it hurts" she sobbed as her tears soaked through my shirt. "It's gonna be alright baby" I rubbed her back soothingly. I know the pain she's feeling I was there. She tried getting off but I pulled her back as Lola finished bandaging her hand up.

"It's hurts Eden... I–it really hurts" she attached our foreheads sobbing harder and started grinding on me. I grabbed her ass to stopping her movements, everytime she does that it drives me crazy. I won't be able to stop this time if she continues.

"Don't do that" I whispered trying to suppress the want in me. My wolf pawed at me trying to get her to continue but I couldn't give her the satisfaction not tonight.

She opened her eyes looking into mine they were light blue showing how much pain she was in and I hate it, I wiped her tears kissing her cheek. "The last time?" She asked "I promise" I replied. She nodded and lay on my chest as I caressed her hair.

★¢★

I had zoned out for almost an hour while Knight lay asleep on me. Her hand looks much better,I undid the bandage licking her wound closing it up healing into a scar that's to fade.

I slowly took her onto my arms and gently lay her on the bed. I covered her up, brushed my teeth and went out to the balcony. I stared at the forest in deep thought. Knight knows something about 'Annie'.

Annie is an alpha rogue I could feel her wolf and the bitternes, I guess she knew Knight was also an alpha why didn't she attack,she could have gotten rid of us fast since we we're near her home an ambush would've caught us unaware but why didn't she?

'Father?' I hope he's awake. 'something wrong Eden?' he quickly replied. 'yes,Lola told you about what happened but what we left out is the girl is an alpha rogue, we were in her territory, she didn't order an attack as a matter of fact she sorta lost our scent what I don't understand is how is that possible?' I ask.

'That is not right she was supposed to find you– unless,I'll talk to you later' 'what?' I ask a little confused.

'ill explain, I have to go take care' he said 'ok?' I more of asked than answered. Back into my room, Knight was not in bed but the lights to the bathroom were on. I went to check on her through the open door she was staring at her hand running a hand over it the scar had dissappeared.

"Hey" I said making her jump yelping,"I thought I told you to stop with the ninja mode at least slam the door or someshit" she pouted. I chuckle getting closer making her take a step back "what if I don't?" I ask smilling. She shrugged and hopped on the counter.

"I'll kick your ass" she countered. I laugh moving to the wall across her. My bathroom isn't too big or too small,the distance between us wasn't that big.

"So what's the deal with you and Brooke?" She voices. We've been here for fifteen minutes just talking.

"We had something going on but I broke it off it didn't feel right I thought she was over it" I reply honestly. "Oh" she nodded.

"How long?" She asked "a month or something" my wolf is not comfortable with this talk. "Ever had a boyfriend?" She shook her head "nope,it all just seemed off to me imagine being asked how your thirteenth and fourteenth birthday was and you like 'oooh I don't know I was in a coma'" she laughed it off. "That would've been off" I said smilling.

"Was she a good kisser?" She asks with those wide eyes when she's anxious while her lips pressed into a thin line.

"Well I–" why is she asking? "I guess" I have never paid attention to her kisses.

She stared at me, head tilted then burst out laughing "well, you weren't so keen" she mocked  gasping for breath.

Next thing I know I'm holding her up from falling face forward on the blue marble floor.

"That was thrilling" she laughed again making me chuckle "aren't you scared of cracking your skull" I ask amused.

"You promised I won't get hurt again got my own personal guardian angel" she pat my chest wiggling her brows "I don't remember signing up for that"

She didn't reply she had this look in her eyes before I knew her lips were on mine after muttering an audible "Fuck it"

I quickly melted into it finally being able to kiss my mate,she pushed me back onto the wall taking a little control  kissing me her soft and intoxicating lips making me feel high I'm feeling dizzy from the intensity probably because of lack of air too,my body is tingling and my wolf is howling with joy.

I put a hand under her left thigh holding her closer while my other hand squeezed her ass making her gasp I took the chance sliding my tongue into her mouth,she let out a low moan,her hands finding their way into my hair I dominated her running my hand all over her back,ass and tits all I can think of is I finally have her.

We pulled away for air as our foreheads attached. Her eyes were closed,her plump lips swollen and  her breathing heavy, she looks more kissable.

When she opened her eyes they were dark blue, I love the changes I see in them every time.  Registering what just happened she seemed worried.

"I– I'm uuuh... sorry" she whispered running out of the bathroom closing the door and out of the room slamming them closed as she ran. I followed but since she was closing the doors I had to slow down.

I looked into the hallway seeing her dissappear into Lola's room. I want to talk to her but I don't want to interrupt if she wants Lola then I'm okay I'll let her take everything in she has nothing to be sorry for we both wanted it.

I closed my door and plopped on the bed still feeling her lips on mine,they ignited a fire within me that was burning me up from inside, I could still feel her hands tugging my hair the way my hands roamed her body,the electricity was immaculate. I was reliving every bit of it while i lay there,my wolf was still dazed too.

I certainly paid attention to this kiss and I want more of it. I want to call her mine I want to mark her. She has to know who she is I can't take this anymore. I need her.

A/N

It finally happened!

M,