Chapter 3

(when it's underlined it means they're talking through mindlinks)

Eden's pov

"Why is everyone crowded over there?" I asked a girl coming my way, "Ryna's picking on the new girl and new girl did not take it lightly" she said walking off.

I made my way through the crowd and I couldn't believe what I was seeing,Ryna was being choked on the wall by some girl her hair black was down to her ass,I couldn't see her face clearly but she had blood all over her.

My wolf immediately rose,'mate!' She howled. She is the intoxicating scent I've been following all week!

"Listen here weaver,I didn't move miles away from my home, my fucking friends,my fucking school and miles away from one fucked up bully to another,next time I will fucking end you if you try to cross me are we clear?" She asked looking at her dead in the eyes,Ryna nodded trying to make her loose the the grip on her neck.

Ryna was in heels and still hanging off the ground,damn! My mate is awesome. She let her go and looked at Ryna's friends they all quickly moved out of her way letting her pass she went straight to the washrooms.

I squeezed past everyone and followed her I put my foot out before she locked the door and pushed my way in,she looked at me coldly but I didn't care I gave her a blank face,she shrugged and turned to the mirror,she put her bag down and removed her white hoodie,her white shirt down to her bra.

My eyes roamed her body amazed,scratch what I said she is not awesome she is fucking awesome her body is beautiful,her curves are perfect,her big ass was big hidden in the white baggy shorts, I stared at her tits through the mirror,I couldn't help but gawk they were big and full.

My eyes found hers, she was looking at me through the mirror,she had seen me staring but didn't say anything. She took her bag and removed some bandages,gauze,antibacterial wipes, cotton roll and some blue liquid.

"Are you going to help?" She asked looking at me through the mirror.

Her cut supposed to heal by itself why is she using all that medicine,she didn't realize I'm her mate either,I can feel the energy of her wolf it's so high,but doesn't look like she feels it. How is this possible?!

I nodded and moved towards her,I took the wipes and asked her to sit on the counter,she eyed the counter and looked at me with a raised eyebrow,ooh yeah she's short

"Sorry shorty" I said smilling and helped her up the moment her hand touched mine my wolf wanted to take control and this is so unlike her,she is ever so calm except when fighting.

I stood between her legs caught in her gaze,I took the moment to study her features, she had aquamarine eyes, pale skin probably from loosing so much blood but looked a pale naturally,she had a cute button nose with clear skin,her lips were pink and plump and her long ass hair finished the look,whoa.

I let her go and wiped the blood around her cut,"what happened to your hand?" I asked trying to start a conversation,she shook her head.

"Ryna do this to you?" I pushed,I swear she'll pay if she did "no,had it before moving here" she said smilling but then it faded her calm voice is soothing and her smile is cute.