Chapter 14 - Sorting Stuff Out

It was the next day and Maya woke up next to Josh.
She smiles as she sits up.
She'll have to get everything down and sort it out.
But how?
She is ways like a teen when he is around.
She gets up and head straight to the kitchen before putting the kettle on.
Of course she looked straight into a picture.
She and Riley was really young.
Not young.
Little is the word she would use.
She smiles as she puts the picture back down and Josh take sher around the waist.

"You're up," Maya said throwing her arms around his neck.
"I am," Josh said and Maya gave him a deep kiss.
"Have you called her yet? You know she is actually worried. Everyone is."
"I can't face them right now. I don't want to face them right now. I hope you enjoy can respect that," Maya said.
"Of course I can. I haven't told them where you are. It's up to you to tell them," Josh said.
"Thank you. Coffee?" Maya asked as Josh sat down on the couch.
"Yeah. It's hard believing Riley would do something like that," Josh said as Maya gave him a cup.
"Yeah it is. But I don't want to talk about your niece right now. What are we?" Maya asked.
"Two young people who fell in love," Josh said said as Maya sipped her coffee.
"So you're not making nothing out of it? I'm glad. What are we gonna do?" Maya asked.
"No Gorgeous. That's up to you cause I don't know," Josh said.
"Can we give us a shot?" Maya asked.
"Yeah of course we can. Only if you... What am I saying?" Josh asked.
"My answer as well. So what do you actually do here in Malibu?"
"Don't actually work in Malibu. I go around California to do shoots. Los Angeles and Malibu are just a few of the places that I do go to. Plus I stay in Malibu so it's easier doing everything here," Josh said.