Chapter 15 - We Going?

It was a few weeks later and Maya and Josh were so in love as possible.
Josh couldn't believe that he was so stupid to think that three years made a huge difference.
Not just were they dating but also staying with each other and both was huge.
Maya hasn't even add much from anyone since she did tell them she and Josh are dating and she only told her parents and Corpanga.
But then everything suddenly changed.
Maya received an invitation to Auggie's birthday Part in a few days and she wasn't sure if she wanted to go.
Or if she should go.

"Sweetheart stop thinking," Josh said and Maya smiled.
"I don't know Honey. Maybe we should go. The boy is turning ten. I think he would want you there," Maya said.
"And what about you?" Josh asked.
"Obviously I'm going with. I'm invited and it would be good to see them again. Maybe me and Riley can sort our drama out. Let me just find out from Heather but we are quiet right now," Maya said.

"Heather I need to ask you something," Maya said.
"What?" Heather asked.
"Could it be possible that I can go away for a bit? I know it's sudden but I'm invited to somebody's tenth birthday party and I will be back by Wednesday," Maya said.
"Take off for the next two weeks. We aren't booked for anything this or next Friday so you can just go. Just let me know if you are staying longer than that," Heather said.
"I will thanks."