💗3💗

Dedicated to book-

CHAPTER THREE

EDITED

IDARA'S POV

Fitting in at Royals Academy has not been easy. They had lots of curriculum and social activities going on. I always loved being the best in a class but from the looks of it almost everyone if not everyone were as equally serious.

It's been two weeks since resumption and the friendship between Angel, Liz and I have been so close, we even go to each other's house during the weekends. I hardly meet their parents since they were always so busy, and I have only been there once.

My house is the smallest among the three of us, but no one cares.

Liz's house is so big, it's like a mansion and so is Angel's house. Their rooms were also arranged to fit their taste and was really big.

Liz also have this little cute puppy which I felt like taking home. The puppy was so cute and was quite hairy. I don't know the different types of dog, so I don't know where to place it, but it was adoring.

I brought the matter up to my mum once and she didn't take it well. She said she didn't need a dog in her house and I just postponed the idea until I was old enough and was living alone in my own house.

Liz and Daniel were still doing the winking stuff, you know what I mean. It was becoming annoying too since I was her partner and sometimes get confused.

I remember the time I had to hit her and whisper that he was staring. I still don't know how she doesn't feel it because I was feeling it. That feeling you get when someone is staring at you. We later decided to switch sits and now he could stare for as long as he likes. I don't care.

If they have feelings, they should just come clean with it rather than doing stuffs like this.

And lastly, it's remaining only two weeks to the excursion and I am so excited. it would be my first time in a plane and also out of the country. I have already parked my bags too; I was quite prepared.

We were currently eating and talking, well basically, Angel and Liz were talking, I couldn't talk because I was eating, you can't blame me I've been feeling hungry. And it's also good table manners.

I guess they were talking about the most handsome Korea actor and actress , and after spending two weeks with them I can proudly say that one thing that was similar with the both of them is their love for Korean series and they also want me to join them to watch the series, and I really wanted too, so I would even know who they were talking about since all I was hearing is "LMH is fine than YSH." Please who is LMH?

I sighed as I looked at the both of them, they were both arguing hard. I was about to tell them to stop when the most unexpected person cleared his throat, we all looked up at the same time. Daniel was here, standing in front of us with his hands in his slim fitted custom-made uniform trousers and smirking, when Liz smiled so bright his smirk changed to a smile. Making his whole face look more handsome, he should smile more.

Awwwwn, I guess someone is having a crush, what am I saying? He is having a crush!

"Hey, do you all mind if I borrow Liz for a minute." he finally said.

Before I could talk Angel was already saying yes and smiling while Liz was already a blushing mess as she stood up to go with him.

It has been ten minutes and both Liz and Dan were not in sight.

"Idara, what do you think they are doing." how would I know? I thought to myself.

"I don't know, maybe they are both flirting." I added a wink making her laugh. She took in a gulp of her juice before turning to me again.

"Hmm Idara you and your dirty mind." She said making the both of us laugh.

"You know I am just saying the truth. They have been flirting nonverbally." She shook her head stifling a laugh as she kept on eating.

I looked around noticing someone's stare, well Liz is not here for Daniel to stare at. so, who could it be?

I turned and my eyes caught the queen bees or bitches or whatever they called themselves looking at us, and if looks could kill, Angel and I would have been six feet under.

Why were they even glaring? I avoided their gaze and turned back to Angela. I was still a new student and I was not ready for any trouble.

I remembered when Liz told me they always tried to make advances at the Kings group, but it is not like I give a damn about that. but they were, wait maybe they were jealous and that is why they were glaring?

" Angel look Britney, Rebecca and Timi are looking at us with deadly eyes." I said in a low voice.

Angel looked so tense as she raised her head to look at them and they were still glaring at us , those three I mentioned were the queen bitches and like everyone says female species are wicked than the male and I guess this is a perfect example , from all the things Liz told me they are very wicked and cruel to anyone on their bad side. And during the last two weeks I also witnessed and saw just how cruel they were.

Even though they were wicked and bad like I said, they still looked so beautiful. Britney was like their head and was also the richest. she is a fair beauty and was quite endowed back and front.

with a perfect sized boob, tiny waist which was more obvious cause of her tiny high waist skirt, and big butts like Nicki Minaj. I still don't know how she got that shape at that young age. maybe she did surgery, well just saying.

Rebecca was a black beauty on her own. she had a figure like Britney's own except she was shorter by a little bit. Timi is a chocolate complexioned girl, she was the smartest out of the three. she looked more like a model with her long legs and thin frame. But as thin as she was, she still had big round butts, making her look sexier too.

" why are they glaring at us?" I asked Angel

"I don't know how to explain."

"Just do it. "

if it was Liz, she would have started telling me what each glare meant, I think that girl is even worse than Kemi. Kemi was the president of gossips at my former school. she once said that she wanted to become a blogger and journalist and I think, everyone thinks, that is the best job for her right from heaven.

"well, all the queen bitches like the kings. " she said immediately Liz entered the lunchroom blushing even more than before making the bitches glare harder that if looks could kill, she would probably be in heaven now.

And my assumptions were true too. So, if that's what was happening, does that mean that Liz has managed to enter their bad books. But it's not like they were gods or something.

I turned back to look again and this time they were talking amongst themselves and giving the stink eye to Liz. Why do I think something will happen?

Hi everyone another update .
Thanks for the like and comment.
And to all the lovers of Daniel and Liz 😉.
Please vote.
Love you all 💗💗
Eniola