💖44💖

Hey guys sorry for the very late update.
Am going to update the last three chapters today!!

Idara's POV

I took off my white coat and packed my bag quickly, I was tired and well my shift was over .

I quickly walked to some of my patients room to check on them.

After my regular check up on them I walked out of the hospital.

I sighed as I entered my car ,  intentions by Justin Bieber started playing startling me .

"Shit." I muttered as I quickly removed my phone from my jeans pocket.

I looked at the caller and it was Femi.
A smile quickly reached my lips as I picked the call.

It's been a week since he left and this has been like a sort of schedule.

For him to call after my shift and then we either video call or chat when I get home.

"Hey." I said immediately .
"Hi babe how are you doing?" He asked back.

How I missed his voice and yeah, he got back to calling me babe. But we're not yet official, remember I put yet oo.

"Am okay , no am tired. I had to perform a surgery of ten hours today well I was the assistant surgeon."I said as I settled down in my car.

"You should rest babe , when you get home eat and sleep. Don't stress yourself by chatting till late night today." He said his voice laced with concern .

"Thanks but no , I enjoy chatting with you na. But I feel really stressed out don't wait up ." I said with a chuckle.

"Okay ma. And you said assistant, why will my best surgeon be assistant?" He asked making me laugh.

"Femi am still two positions above interns oo. The surgery was complicated so a superior surgeon had to do it and am happy he chose me as the assistant." I said as I turned on my car and put him on speaker.

I reversed out of the park lot and started driving home.

"Ohh.... Chai , doctor's stuffs ehn." He said making me laugh.

"So what about you, how was your day?" I asked as I turned in an intersection.

"Well it was stressful but am sure not as stressful as yours , I had to sign a big deal . And managing my mum's company too is adding to the stress." He said .

"Pelee , it is well. This life ehn." I said
"Ehn you too Pelee." He said back making me laugh.

I parked my car and stepped out.
I entered my house ,and quickly dropped my bag on the couch in the sitting room.

"Idara am here oo." Mercy said from the kitchen.

"Femi I'll call you back . I want to help Mercy in the kitchen." I said.

I heard a sigh , " okay , call me when you're done or chat me up ." He said.

"Hey , you said I should sleep." I said back with a chuckle as I walked to the kitchen.