💖29💖

We are finally at 3k reads am so happy !!!!💃💃
Well merry Christmas in advance.

Idara's POV

I sighed once again this morning as I stepped out of the car.
I had enjoyed myself during the weekend until I remembered exams were close.

I decided to stay up to read but immediately I opened my chemistry textbook I slept off only waking up when the alarm sounded.

I walked up to the class already meeting our home room teacher.
That Mercy girl always making me come late.

"Good morning ma." I greeted as I walked to my seat.

"Morning" I muttered to Angel and Liz .

They smiled at me as I sat down.

I was tired of exams sef , who was the person that brought up the idea of exams.

I was still abusing the person that invented exams until i heard

"we are switching everyone for the coming exams according to the WAEC sitting standard."

Groans were heard around the room , an sure the scowl on my face got deeper .

Who will I sit down with now, I heard WAEC uses first name arrangement , so.....

"Everyone stand up ......." Everyone stood up as she called the already arranged names one by one.

Femi was sitting down with one Gori , a boy in our class. He is part of the football team , and he's quite popular.

They sat down at the front seat of the second row.

Liz has been called earlier, since her name was Elizabeth and she was sitting with Daniel , well Angel was the first person to be called and she was sitting with Ayo.

Now am wondering why my name didn't go with Femi's own ,

"Idara and Ire sit down at the back seat in row two."
Mrs Mojere  said.

Femi's head turned fast that I thought it would snap , he just stared at me as I went to the seat.

Ire was smiling at me as he sat down "was this planned , two newbies together." He said as I shook my head in realization.

"True ooo." I said back at him, I looked back at Femi but he was already facing the front.

I know how he feels with me being close with his brother but he should just trust me. And I don't even have time for this.

I sighed again as I brought out my chemistry textbook from my bag .

"Why are you sighing so much?" Ire asked from beside me.

"Am tired , exam is starting soon . I just want to read everything before that week." I said turning the book to where I stopped before I slept off.

"Well let's be reading partner then. Have done everything in my former highschool so I will explain to you and it will serve as revision to me." He said.

I thought about what he said but maybe I should just ask Femi.

I looked over at him and he was actually staring back at me.

He smiled , mouthing "read well ooo."
He faced his front , bringing out his own books too .

"Don't tell me you want to ask for his permission?" Ire asked from beside me again.

His own books were also out.
Science students.

"It doesn't concern you. " I said back to him.