💖23💖

Idara's POV

"So am your first kiss huh?" He asked as he pulled back.

"Better be honoured." I said as I giggled. 
"Trust me I am honoured. " he said as he held my hand.

We walked to the sitting area and I took out all the snacks.

"So what are you saying, you can't count how many girls you've kissed??"  I asked him .

I asked him earlier that how many girls as he kissed and well he said he doesn't know.

I was about to drop it but the look on his face was just so funny to pass up.

"Come on...... You don't...look I can't remember ." He kept on saying I think trying to convince me .

I couldn't take it as I bursted out laughing like there is no tomorrow.

"You are not serious." He said as he stood up walking to me.
" See this boy oo " I said still laughing, I stood up before he could reach my side and started running with him on my tail.

Being the lazy girl , I stopped panting for breath   
"Why did you stop , ole" Femi said as he reached me laughing at my tired state.

" You are not serious  . Don't talk to me oo." I said as I stood up to walk to our seat .

He was still laughing ,when he hugged me from behind "babe , sorry na. Fastest girl in the world. "

I laughed at what he said "mumu , are you just knowing??"

"Don't mind me." He said back as held my hand as we walked to our seat .

After two hours we were finally on our way home . I was looking at the pictures we took there with Femi's phone.

And then his phone started ringing. "Femi your phone is ringing. " He peeped at it and sighed ." Just cut it."

I did as he said and it started ringing again , this went on for five time "Femi just pick the call." I said as I dropped it on his laps .

He parked at the entrance of our estate and picked the call mumbling an okay here and there .

"What's wrong?" I asked him since he had his head on the steering wheel .

"My step mum and brother  are back. But it's fine , let's go home ." He said as he turned on the car and drove.

It must be his step mum and brother that was in the framed picture.

He doesn't even seem happy again. "We're here. " Femi said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"What's wrong if they are back?" I couldn't help but ask.

" Nothing actually, just that I have to start watching the perfect family again. "He said bitterly facing me.

" It's gonna be fine Femi." I said trying to make him smile again.

"Thanks Idara , you made me happy today." He said as he leaned to my side and kissed me lightly.

" Bye." I said as I stepped out of the car. He muttered a bye back and drove off.

I just hope he's fine I  thought as  I walked inside the house.
I heard Mercy and her friend's voice since they were the only ones at home.

I heard my phone ring, I pulled it out to see my two best friends calling. Long talk on the way.

Femi's POV

I entered the dining room where voices were heard.
I walked inside and the first person I saw was my brother . Ore , he looked taller and more fair.

His full afro was even shaped in a nice style. Well he looked handsome , I looked at my stepmom too .

She looked so much younger and more beautiful, I walked up to her "welcome ma." I said as I hugged her since she had stretched her hand.

"Oh Femi , it's been so long. Six months now right?" She asked in her American accent.

I decided to answer her back with mine "yeah , dad and I came sitting summer." I said as I pulled back.

"Have been waiting, go , take a seat."she said as she stretched her hand to my usual seat .

I nodded as I walked there , I sat opposite to Ire .
"Bro , you've changed." He said as I sat.

"Cut the act we saw six months ago. " I muttered back as I picked my napkin.

" Whatever. Am starting school on Monday ." He said as if he won a trophy

" Why are you telling me?" I asked back , quietly.
" Just to let you know ." He said back as he turned to face his mum.

Just like before , I had to watch them . Talking and complimenting each other . I don't know if they did it on purpose but I was always forgotten.

"Honey he had all A's in his last exams." My step mum told my dad and immediately he stopped eating and started clapping his hands. Like I didn't get all A's last term too.

"That's nice son , am proud of you ." He said laughing. He looked so happy , they all did.

I quietly stood up from my seat and walked out of the dining area and into my room.

Well I had to give them some space . I entered my room and quickly lied on my king sized bed. I smiled as I remembered today's date.

Idara was just so special to me. I smiled as I touched my lips , I was even her first kiss and even her first boyfriend.

I decided to text her
Me ; babe
Idara; Femi , you and this your babe
Me; are you not my babe.
Idara;lolzzz , how's your ppl
Me; lol, my ppl. Well they are fine

"Who are you so busy chatting with?" Ire asked out of no where.

I looked at the door , and he was standing there

"Geez , what are you fucking doing in my room."I said angrily.

He sighed "whatever guy , calm down. I just wanted to tell you to tell Ayo and Daniel that am back."
He said still smirking.

I laughed out , I looked up and seeing his confused look made me laugh again.

"Ire you are crazy . After what you did , you think they will still be with you."I said when I was done.

" I know but we are friends." He said sadly.

"Friends don't do what you did Femi, and brothers never do." I said bitterly.

Heyo , your girl is back.

New characters here ooo

Question:what did Ire do ??

Vote , comment and kindly share to your friends

Eniola💖💖