💗18💗

Hi everyone , hope you enjoyed Femi's POV.
Well more dramas between them  , read to find out .
And also please share to your friends.

Dedicated to SophieNwabor

Idara's POV

I stared at the message my heart beating fast . I didn't know what to do so I sent what my heart said was right.

Me: I need to think about it.

When I pressed sent , my mum called me from the sitting room.

"Idara!!"  "Ma." I said as I dropped my phone on my bed and stood up to meet her .

"Idara come and eat oo , you and this your am on diet . God will not let you give yourself ulcer. " My mum said again.

I couldn't count how many times she has said that. She just don't get it that am someone who does not eat that much.

I looked at the dish and it was filled with my favourite food , fried rice ,salad and chicken.

I quickly sat down while Mercy was laughing . I hissed at her and continue devouring the food in front of me.

Later in the evening , Femi and I chatted and he told me that he will give me enough time to think .
I still don't get why a cute handsome guy like that is asking me out.

When he first sent me that message I was about to press yes immediately but I calmed my ass down and thought about it. The only thing worrying me is the fact that is he serious.

         **************†************

It was finally Monday and even though I hated Monday , I still couldn't wait for it during the weekend.

I wanted to tell Angel and Liz what happened and if you guys are wondering why I can't just call them well I like to talk face to face when am saying something serious. And well this is something serious.

"Mercy be fast na ." I said again as I sat down on one of the sofa in the sitting room .

"Calm down jare , wetin do you this morning." She responded back as she entered the sitting room.

"I no blame you " I said as I stood up and entered the car.

Immediately the driver parked , opened the door and left Mercy  who was still pressing her phone.

I entered my class and as usual my friends were talking , immediately Liz saw me , she stood up and hugged me.

"Idara you won't believe what happened." Liz mama always having something that someone won't believe.

"What happened?" I asked her as I hugged Angel , dropped my bag and sat down beside her.

"Well Daniel and I are official and I still can't believe it . "

"Really ??that's nice ." I said back truly happy for her .

"Yeah I know and am so happy ." She said back . I noticed Angel wasn't saying anything.

"Angel what's up .?" "Nothing , am just tired of answering all her questions when she starts ranting." She said as she laughed .

"Guys I kinda need your opinion on something. " Liz quickly faced me .

"Sure , what's wrong ??" "Okay." Liz and Angel both said at the same time.

I cleared my throat "well Femi asked me out on a date and I told him I would think about it , he also told me he likes me . "