💖38💖

Hello ppl
We have less than five chapters to go , I think .
And I pray that God will protect us all from the Corona virus .
Amen.

       Femi's POV

I parked my car in my usual parking space. God i missed this car . Mr Davies and his wahala ehn.

Siezing my car key just because of the exams .
I stayed in the car and brought out my phone.

It was already 11;30 pm. I tested idara if she had reached home.
She texted me back immediately saying yes.

I was about to tell her today but she wanted to have fun. I will have to tell her tomorrow.

I went to wattsap and checked everyone's status, it was all about the party and congratulations on the end of exams.

I scanned through it all and replied to some of my friends. I was actually waiting for 12:00am . Mr Davies always go to sleep at that time.

I wasn't even ready and willing to see him. I'm just waiting for my SAT exam and then am out of this house. I'll be in a university and all.

I opened the door and stepped out. I used the button to lock it and rubbed my  shining blue car.

I walked into the house and closed the door behind me. As usual the whole house was dark. I found my way to the kitchen since I was thirsty . I opened the fridge and picked a bottle water .

I opened it and looked to the other side where the mini bar was. I dropped the bottle water in surprise as I found Mr Davies sitting down there.

I heard a chuckle , wow . I only heard my dad chuckle when he's with ire and his mum. Never with me and that thought brought a smile to face . As the saying goes no one can hate their parents.

"Good evening sir." I said . I heard him clear his throat. "Femi why did you take the car key?" He asked.

Why does he always like to make a big deal out of everything. Can someone please tell me .

"Ire too picked his own." I said back with a sigh.

"That wasn't what I asked you." He said with a Stern voice.

"You said we could pick it when we are done with the exams." I said frustrated.

"So you didn't even call for the permission to take it." He said.

"Your line was busy. Ire said we should just take it." I said doing what I always did best which was hiding under Ire's name.

"Ire can take his key I don't mind and I always tell you , you and ire are different. Ire is the rightful child , omoále ní é. Don't repeat that next time." He said standing up.

I was angry. No I was more than angry. Why is he always saying that. Don't I have his blood too am I not his child.

"You should have kept it in your pants when you realized you didn't want a bastard. Why do you keep showing hatred towards me . It wasn't my fault that you slept with my mother when you know you have a wife waiting for you." I said walking out on him.

"Do not walk out on me ." I heard him say but I didn't care. Maybe it was the alcohol,maybe it was all the things I picked up in my heart that cause it but I felt free.

I walked to my room , I even noticed Ire was not back . I closed the door and removed my shoes.

I walked up to my bed and lied down on it. Slowly drawing to sleep , I kept thinking what he will do back for what I said and did.