💗11💗

Hi everyone, thanks for reading.😃😃
Sorry for updating late , preparation for school and all caused it .

CHAPTER ELEVEN

EDITED

Idara's POV

I looked around the bush again and sighed already getting angry, I eyed Femi and said with anger,

"where are we now? ehn look at what you caused, we are already lost in this forest, no network sef nothing nothing."

Femi just sighed and said

"don't worry, idara they will soon find us."

I guess he was trying to make me relax or calm down, but I felt like he was trying to make himself relax.

We were lost in the forest and he was saying we should calm down, calm down?

Well to all those who don't understand,

2 days earlier

My mum finally packed the last clothe in my travelling bag. She was checking the clothes I packed and ended up scattering up everything and now she was arranging it now.

"Idara, be careful ooo, ma lo so nu ooo. " (don't get lost ooo) my mum said in Yoruba, my mum was a typical Yoruba woman.

And to avoid language barrier we all decided to speak Yoruba.

" I won't ma."

I replied her back as I carried my bag and checked my outfit again.
I was wearing a black beaded skinny jean with a black Gucci jacket and white tank top under. I added my white shining sneakers, and I guess I looked good.

I carried my travelling bag and my cross bag where I placed my phone and other stuff.

I hugged my mum, Mercy and my dad before leaving.

It was only a 4 days trip, but I was already missing them. No Mercy to make me late or talk to there but I had to go for the experience and money.

They were not refunding, and money can't just enter voicemail like that.

Mr. Wale started driving away from the house, I stared at the reducing sight of my house.

I guess this was it and I still don't have a partner.

...................

"Miss Peters and finally miss Sarah, miss Sarah? Sarah?" Mr. Johnson called again.

We were standing in the compound, the school bus parked right in front of us.

This was going to be my first time inside the bus and it even looked new from outside.

Mr. Johnson was busy taking attendance for people present while the students were muttering among themselves in excitement.

Everyone looked around but Sarah was not around. Mr. Johnson phone rang, and he excused himself to pick the call.

Liz was talking to Daniel and they were doing cute couple stuff, holding hands and the rest while Ayo was trying to get in touch with Sarah.

I looked at my front only to catch Femi staring at me,

I raised an eyebrow and he just smiled at me. A full-blown smile. I was sure that I was grinning already. I noticed what he was wearing,

A black jogger that fitted him so well and a white t-shirt showing his muscles and making his so sure six packs almost visible. He wore a Nike sneaker and a sunshade to finish the look. Most of the girls' gaze were n him and shamefully I was part.