💖33💖

Heyo ppl
An update!!!

Wattpad deleted half of what I wrote 😧😧

Why do Ebola spread faster than blessings -by Pretty joy

Dedicated to

Well since y'all don't want Liz and Dan to break up am sad to announce that .........

Idara's POV

"Let's break up." I heard Liz say from our back.
I wanted to stay but we had to give them some privacy.

"What's happening?" Ayo asked as he saw both of us leaving the kitchen with a very worried look etched on our face.

Angel explained everything to both Ayo and Femi and thirty minutes later the party was ended.

I just stood looking at the kitchen door hoping they will get back together.

Femi placed his hands on my shoulders rubbing it slowly with his thumbs.
"It'll be fine ."

*--------------------*

One month later

"Mercy let's go na. " I shouted again for the third time.i can't believe she brought this her attitude into this new year.

"Am ready." She said with fake American accent.

"When did you start speaking with an accent." I said trying to hold my laugh.

"Well since the time I traveled abroad." She answered back with the same accent and this time I threw a pillow at her and laughed

"Yeye ." I said while laughing.
"Just say you're jealous." She said back picking the pillow and placing it on the chair while chuckling.

We both walked out of the house and into the car where Mr dele the driver was waiting for us .

I was excited to see my friends after after three weeks.
We travelled immediately after we vacated , we went to Los Angeles , we even went to Disneyland.

I also missed Femi so so much , we all traveled to various places and this kind of reminds me about my first day at Royal academy.

We all made sure to call each other  ,mostly video call . when the car stopped I quickly stepped out of the car but I guess I wasn't quick as I thought cause Mercy was already talking to her friends.

I carried my bag and waved at her as i walked to the
senior's block.

Excitement was flowing through me as I climbed the stairs.

I felt a tug on my hand and i thought it was Femi but this was not his touch .

I quickly turned back and met Ire smiling at me.
"Hey happy new year." He said standing next to me.

I smiled back "happy new year , I've greeted you before but happy new year oo." I said making him laugh.

We talked about things while walking to the class.
Immediately I entered my two most favourite people shouted from our seats.