💖28💖 birthday party

Another update!!

Dedicated to prettyjot

Idara's POV

"Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you , happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday babe."
Femi sang .

I was smiling so wide. It was actually twelve am and Femi called to sing to me.

I was squealing on the inside as I laughed.

"Thanks Femi , this is like the sweetest thing ever." I said back to the phone and not to mention his beautiful voice.

"Anything for you , did I wake you up?" He asked.

I don't even care again if he did cause I was just so happy right now.

"No , I was awake. I was doing one of my assignment." I answered truthfully.

Well if we were going out today , I got to fulfil all of today's reading plan this night.

"Nerdy Idara." He muttered chuckling.

"Well thank you , I just want to be one of the top students like I was in my former school."

"Well then you have to beat me." He said back.

"Nah , I will pass." I said as he chuckled again.

"What do you think they are planning?" I asked again.

They have been keeping it a secret and I just wanted to know abeg.

"I don't know. " He said

I could feel the lie in that sentence.

"You are lying, tell me na." I said again only to receive

"I think you should sleep it's late. Goodnight."

I sighed as I dropped the phone on the table.
Only to receive another call from Liz.

I feel so loved right now.

"Happy birthday my darling daughter." My mum said as she barged into my room with my dad on her tail.

Mercy walked in minutes later with my cake.

Best birthday ever. She prayed for me , and my dad prayed too.

Dad even got me a 360mate pro Hawaii phone as a birthday present.

I squeled immediately I saw it cause I have been telling him with style to buy me that.

It was actually the same phone Femi was using and I loved it.

I held the pack in my hand as my mum brought out a heel sneakers the one I showed her when she was browsing.

I grabbed it from her hands and hugged her .

I couldn't even stop the tears as I hugged the two birthday presents in my hands.

"The cake is actually from me!" Mercy shouted from her seat and everyone laughed.

I walked to her and hugged her too "thanks for the cake."

"Now you are talking." She replied.

"Mumu." I said back at her .

"She have started again oo." She said again and my parents left the room laughing at the both of us.

We both went to the sitting room together.

"Mum , can I follow Idara to the place she's going to with her friends."
Mercy asked.

I turned my head fast to look at her .