💗9💗

Hi everyone , I want to inform everyone that this is a fictional story so if there is any exaggeration it's not a nonfiction book.
Anyway with that cleared , should Idara still listen to Femi .

If I know what love is, it is because of you

EDITED

CHAPTER NINE

Idara's POV

"Idara.", I knew that voice and I could recognize it anywhere. I stopped and turned back; it was Femi.

What does he want now?

"hi Idara." I stared at him suspiciously

" uhm, hope it is not me you are talking to. " I replied back with sarcasm clear in my voice and anger clear in my eyes.

What did he have to say? and I hope he knows he is talking to the same person he is called no body.

"Can we talk? "

I looked at the door and my wristwatch, I had a free period next, but he did not have to know that.

'You guys are literally using the same timetable.'

'shut up!'

I rolled my eyes inwardly and faced him with my arms crossed in front of me.

" we are talking now. "

He sighed and looked down at me since he was just too tall close to 6ft tall making me reach his chest.

"you know what I mean Idara." how he called my name just made it sound so different and unique. Maybe I should listen to him because of that. Hear him apologize to the so-called nobody.

"Okay, so what do you want to talk about, and we are the only ones here so feel free."

He smiled at me showing me that lovely dimples, did I just say that in this situation?

"then can we talk at my house?"

Really? what is this one saying now, what is in his house?

"Why will I even go to your house? I can't." I answered looking confused.

Then he just laughed, let me keep comments to myself this time. I am so not complimenting that lovely laugh. And why was he laughing? I sure did not just crack a joke.

"I don't mean it like that, I meant for our project. I will buy all the apparatus and equipment so don't worry about it; I will pick you up tomorrow."

He said and picked his bag to leave, I cannot just go to his house, maybe he should just tell me now.

"why can't you just tell me whatever you want to tell me now, it's not like ....." I was trying to explain to this boy, but he caught me off.

"I will pick you tomorrow, and even if I tell you now, we still need to do the practical so tomorrow? " He asked but didn't wait for an answer as he left me in the Class.

..........................................

It was finally lunch time. I sat down on our usual seat, Liz and Angel were already seated there.

I dropped my tray carefully on the table. The lunch was boiled yam and fried egg.

"Idara has Liz told you."

What again?

Since it's Angel that is initiating it then maybe it's a better gist.

"Liz didn't tell me anything." I answered back and faced my food. I was pretty hungry and them talking throughout the break won't fill my stomach.

Angel gasped and nudged her to tell me.
Liz our information minister Like usual cleared her throat first, and then rubbed her hand on the napkin and that is how the story always start.

"Yesterday, you know I have biology class with Dan, well while we were talking, he told me he would my partner during the trip."

I looked at her and Angel, which one is the fuss about partner again

"what are you talking about? what's the deal about the partner stuff? " I asked as I ate another spoonful of yam and egg.

Liz and Angel looked at me like I had grown two heads,

"what happen now?"

"A partner is the person that you will share room with, play games, and participate in competitions with during the excursion, do you understand now? "

"Yeah so Angel will be my partner, right? "
Immediately I said that Angel chocked on her juice. Why were they like this now?

I know she has done something. I could literally see it.

"Angel talk, what did you do?" I asked her,

"Yeah about that, Sarah already asked and I kind of told her yes. I wasn't thinking about the future then and I didn't know Liz will go with Daniel."

Sarah was one of the most intelligent and quiet students and she was also beautiful.
After she said that I still smiled. Then she should just cancel it and make me her new partner. Simple.

"tell her to choose another person and that you are going with me." I explained my thoughts expecting to hear an okay or yes, but I did not hear anything.

I looked up from my plate, they were both looking scared

"what's wrong again now? "

" Well we've ticked it and it's official" Angel answered slowly and quietly.

I laughed again

" Angel please go and untick it. "

" I can't." she breathed out.

I stopped laughing

"okay, so who is my partner?"

" We have to check the board. Yesterday that I ticked it only three people were remaining, and I didn't bother to check the names because I was very happy." Liz explained.

"Why are you doing me like this now? you know I am new, and I don't know much about the school and one of you couldn't even choose me as your partner." I said angrily and stood up.

They both followed me

"Idara I am so sorry. I was planning on going with you, but Daniel asked me."

Yeah, Daniel is everything to her. Once Daniel says this, she does it.

"Whatever." I muttered.

" Idara, Sarah asked me long before you even transferred here."

Angel explained but I did not even bother to answer them again.

I went to the front of the notice board and read out the three names that has not been ticked

" Peters Idara, Jace Ayo and Femi Davies."

What the fuck is this?

"wow, such a big coincidence." Liz muttered but I just rolled my eyes and stared at our names.

I glared at her before facing the board back, I would probably be left without a partner.

Classic me.

"you know Ayo and Femi will choose themselves."

"shit, that's right. Look we are so sorry."

I sighed,

"it's okay." I muttered back and walked out on the both of them.

Some real friends they are.

Hi everyone, the story is just about to begin .
The trip to South Africa.😊😊.
Anyway thanks for your support and remember to vote and comment.
Eniola 💗💗