💖45💖

Hi everyone.
The wish is ending.
Thanks so much to all my readers.
This chapter is dedicated to all of you.

Idara's POV

The bell sound got me , "hey mercy can you be a good girl and open the door !" I shouted from my room.

I heard a grunt and then the door opened , a little scream was heard followed by laughter.

I packed my hair and walked out of my room to the sitting room.

Mercy was with Femi , they were talking about what I don't know.

"Hey babe . You came quite early." I said as I hugged him.

He chuckled,"I couldn't wait to see you. It's been three weeks." He said as he pecked me on my lips.

"Christ, you guys should get a room." Mercy said with a pout .

I chuckled and said "babes go call your Keem. "

She huffed , "I'm gonna see him soon.
I really wish I could go to her wedding but I need to resume back. "She said with a frown.

"Don't worry I'll send all the pictures to you. Let me get my bags." I said and walked back to my room.

I grabbed my suitcase and the leather bag where my clothes were. I put the leather bag on the suitcase and pulled it .

I walked to the sitting room and the both of them were talking and laughing.

I checked my wristwatch , it was already thirty minutes to 4 and our flight was by 4:15.

"Babe , we're going to be late ." I said as I still struggled with my bag.

Femi stood up and collected the bag with ease. My Superman I thought.

"Okay let's go . Mercy I'll call you later or maybe chat you up." He said .

He opened his wallet taking some few dollar notes and giving it to her
"I didn't know what to get you so get whatever you want. Reunion gift huh?" He said with a smile.

Mercy was on a full grin ,
"Thanks a lot. I appreciate ."she said as she collected the notes.

"Haha you didn't get me a reunion gift." I said .

Femi chuckled while Mercy said "jealousy oo."

I glared at her and literally pushed Femi out of the house with my bags in his hand of course.

He asked me to be his girlfriend when he came here three weeks ago.
Well I guess you guys know but I feel like talking about it.

Remembering it always made sure to put a large grin on my face.

I entered his black Bugatti , and he entered too after arranging the bags.

"Excited?" He asked as he put on his seat belt.

"More than excited . I haven't seen them since the last Christmas that they came for." I said.