💖20💖

Another update like I promised .
Love you guys 😍

Dedicated to FasanyaAdeola

Idara's POV

I looked at the beautiful wristwatch on my wrist . One thing about me is that I love wristwatch , a lot.

"Wow this is so beautiful." And it sure was . I looked at him ,

"the best part is this "he said as he grabbed the wristwatch and turned it upside down to see an inscription fi on it.

I gasped as I looked at it , the wristwatch was pure beauty talkless of the inscription which looked so perfect.

"Do you like it?" He asked me , I stared at him like he had three heads "like?? ....... I love it ." I said as I hugged him.

He breathed out and sighed "am glad . "
"Why did you add this to it ?" I asked him tracing the letters.

"It felt like a perfect gift and it's also a prebirthday gift." He said smiling as he held hand.

"But we are not yet official , you know . So why go to this length ??" I asked him , well I really wanted an answer.

"Cause I know you will soon be mine ." He answered back. I grinned once again

"Awwwwwn but I really need to go . Thanks for this . I will keep it with me all the time."

"Promise to never return it ." "Of course.i even promise to treasure it with all my heart."

I said as I picked my stuffed bag which was filled with dolls and stepped out of the car.

He also stepped out and walked closer to me. Hugging me and then pecked me on my cheeks . I was smiling so bright

As I waved at him"bye." I said to him, "You go in first." He said back .

I waved him again, turned and entered my house . I walked to the front door and entered inside.

My sister was in the sitting room watching a movie "hey" "so you have decided to come back home." She said turning to get a proper view of me.

"Shut up jo. I told you I will be back by 6:30 pm and is it not 6:30. " I said as I walked to.my room "have you eaten?!!" I asked loudly.

"For sure." She simply answered as I entered my room , still adoring the wrist watch.

Femi POV

I looked at her as she walked inside. Today has been great. Immediately she entered , I turned on the car and sped home .

I pressed the button and the gate opened , I drove inside and parked at my usual spot.

My dad had a visitor and they were both talking in the sitting room , I didn't know what to do.

Maybe I should greet or not , I tiptoed inside and quickly walked to my room .

I still remembered the day something like that happened

I walked inside and saw my dad and a guest talking . I walked to the room and greeted them. My dad looked at me with filth as the guest asked who is this. He simply told him my second son.

Immediately the man left , he entered my room and slapped me

"are you in your right senses , don't you know you don't have a place in this house. What gave you the audacity to come in and distract us with your unworthy self "

"Sorry sir " I simply muttered .

"Sorry for yourself. Why did that woman even get pregnant. God!!" He said as he walked out.

I sat on the floor as the tears flowed down. I missed my mum so much .

I went to my study table side and started doing my assignments. I sent a message to Idara about it so she could remember.

The new phone, that dad bought for Ire and I started ringing where I placed it.

Dad always did one thing , whenever a new brand of Hawaii phone comes out he makes sure everyone in the family, well the four of us use it. He was a phone freak, well it's not like am complaining.

I picked the phone and it was him , talking about the devil "sir" I simply said as I picked the call.

"Come downstairs." He said as he cut off the call. What did I do again ?? I thought as I walked to his office.

I knocked and when I heard " enter. "
I opened the door and walked inside. My dad was a pretty handsome man but so intimidating and when he's angry well you've seen it.

"Sit down." He muttered softly. Praise the Lord , whenever he talks like that he wants a peaceful conversation.

After sitting quietly for more than 5 minutes, he shifted his gaze from his laptop "how's school?"

What's happening, "fine sir." "I noticed you didn't greet me when you entered." God this man ehn!!

"You once told me to not greet or make my presence known if not asked." I answered politely while looking up at him.

Even seated he was taller than me.
"Hmmm , nice finally you are learning your lessons. Your mum and brother are coming back latest next month , and your mum's memorial is next week ." He said softly.

I scoffed inward thinking about how many times she must have rolled in her grave in the last 10 years because of him.

I missed my mum so much. She was a caring young woman, she promised to take care of me but death took her.

They had been together for one night , my mum was also a rich lady . Inherited her parent's company after their death as the only child and on one special occasion well they met and had only a one night kind of thing.

"Yeah I know. I'm planning on visiting her that day." I said back at him as my hand kept tapping my knees.

"Sounds like a good idea.". "Yes sir."
"Well you can go." He said as he turned to face his laptop .
"Goodnight sir ." "Yeah ,Goodnight."

I closed the door as I walked out. I climbed the stairs and walked to my room . I picked the framed picture of my mum that I placed on my study table.

I looked so much like her , no wonder I was handsome . I placed the frame on my chest hugging it "miss you mum."

My phone rang bringing me out of my memory lane. I brought it out from my pocket and picked it without checking who called .

Me; hello

Unknown; hi Femi how's things. Hope you missed me.

Hello ppl ,another update . Hope you enjoyed it and the story just began all those ones was introduction.

So who called??

And what do you think about his father .

Well it is still your girl , remember to vote , share and comment.

Eniola💗💗