💖24💖

Beautiful covers by maramartha
Thanks for the lovely covers

Dedicated to fehin05022014

Idara's POV

"Idara , so you  had your first kiss at that special moment." Liz said as I finished my tale.

Angel just sat quietly with a grin on her face.

"Angel what's wrong with you?" I asked as I picked my ice-cream which was on the table.

Well we decided to meet today , which was Sunday since they couldn't go on with the suspense .

"Nothing, you guys are just so cute and well Liz is owing me five thousand Naira." Angel said smirking at Liz.

Liz just sighed and said " I thought Idara will go all I got to think about it before actually saying yes."

I looked at a laughing Angel which scooped another spoon of ice-cream in her mouth.

"What am I missing here??" I asked looking at the two of them.

Liz cleared her throat deciding to speak first "we kinda made a bet on you ."

"What??" I asked well it's not like I haven't also done it with Angel for Liz too but you know I got to act like this .

"Idara , water . As if the two of us are not the best in doing it." Angel said .

"Mumu, must you  now talk ." I said back at her with Liz laughing at our insults .

Moments later , Daniel and Ayo entered the restaurant.

They were dressed almost the same except from the jackets and well the colour.

Daniel grinned as he saw us well let's just say as he saw Liz and walked up to us.

He sat next to Liz and Ayo joined sitting next to Angel.

It was in a circle so I was just at the other end of the table . At times like this , I wonder where my own boyfriend is .

Immediately Daniel sat down he placed a kiss on Liz's cheek while Ayo and Angel the Asquared were in a don't seat here battle.

Daniel looked at me "Idara how far." I smiled, he's like the most friendly person out of all of them.

I actually didn't know why they call them bad boys maybe because of their swag.

"I dey oo."I said back smiling at him.

"Idara you and your slangs ehn."
Liz said

"what about you that is saying slangs ... See her mouth like slangs and Daniel obviously started it."
I said back .

"Femi ..."Ayo was cut off by a phone call.

He picked his phone from his pockets and said "it's Femi." He picked the call and muttered some
"hey... That guy ehn..... I understand ...... Tell him we hate him too no be only miss.... Bye."