💖40💖

Hi guys ,
What did you guys think about the breakup, should they get back together?

Femi's POV

I punched him hard . Have always wanted to do that, I wanted to do it again but he held my hand .

I roughly pulled my hand out,
I was angry, I've never been as angry as this but today I was.

"Why did you bring her here?, You're are happy now right? "I  asked .

I watched as he rubbed his bleeding nose, really I felt like breaking it finish.

"I wanted her to leave you , and I guess it worked." He said with a smirk.

"You know you are a monster right?
It's like you are always jealous of my happiness, the little I have ."I said

Guys like him just don't get it .
I knew he never had a good intention but Idara kept on saying forgive him and now this is what it leads too.

And now she's gone. She promised not to leave and well she left.

"What is happening here?" I heard the real enemy say .

"He broke my nose." Ire simply said.
I shook my head as he went closer to his son .

He raised his chin and looked at it and then all of a sudden a I felt a very painful sting on my face.

I looked up to see a very furious father standing in front of me.

My hands found it's way to the side of my face he slapped.
"Apologize now." He said.

Am not apologizing, he was wrong.
I can't and won't fucking apologize.

"No." I simply said about to enter my room back.

"You are really showing your true colour these days , if you don't tell him sorry on your knees I will fire Mr Peters."he said.

I was surprised, get on my knees, after the whole engagement.

"After everything ,  I did the engagement as planned." I said , my voice low.

"I'm giving you just one minute." He said , I looked up and found ire smiling.
He was enjoying this.

I thought about Idara , she left me , she broke up with me so do I still need to do this. She was my everything and now she just couldn't give me a chance to explain.

She told me she wanted to go to college abroad, all her friends are also here. Her mum is sick and they must have spent a lot of money .
what do I do?

I closed my eyes as I fell to my knees .
"Am sorry." I said through gritted teeth.

"Better." He said then they turned to leave.
I stood up and something fell from my pocket. It was a wristwatch.
The wristwatch I gave her, it was painful to watch her give me back.
Like it meant nothing.

I entered my room and closed the door , I brought out my phone and dialed her number again .

I forgot she had blocked me. I went to my bed and lied on it.