14

Inside the room, the girl’s complexion was pale and her eyes wet. Unable to speak, her pearly white teeth bit her lower lip.

Holden’s body was slanted back into the darkness of night, and behind him flames gathered.

Green eyes unobtrusively cast over the girl, then turned to find the leopard she hid behind her. After a short while, his gaze once more fell to the girl and he casually whistled, “Look. Sure enough, they’re here.”

Animals have a keen sense of smell, especially wolves and leopards.

Although Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu deliberately used spices to disguise the “estrus” scent of her body and the other wolves couldn’t smell it,
Holden, as the patriarch, had an even more sensitive sense of smell and naturally she could not escape his nose.

And from the moment he landed, Ryan had also picked up on this scent.

Only now that he was smaller and not yet “adult”, he did not have as large a response to it as Holden.

Watching Holden’s long legs walked towards her, Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu quickly picked up the leopard and retreated toward the wall.

Her eyes wide open and pink lips finally cooperated, throwing out a sentence, “Don’t come!”

However, her final syllable trembled, it had no power to threaten.

Of course, even if she was full of confidence, it was not worth mentioning before Holden.

As mentioned before, the beastmen were generally very tall. Because Holden was able to become the patriarch, he had to be the strongest of his race.

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu’s height barely touched 160cm. As a human woman, that was not considered short, actually rather medium, but when the man standing before her reached nearly two meters, she was suddenly comparable to a dwarf.

A female dwarf without the strength to truss a chicken.

Holden’s mouth crooked up into a smile, appearing to appreciate the girl’s flinching and wandering gaze.

He maliciously bent down, placing his human-like face close to Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu’s cheeks, and slowly sniffed her neck.

A choking scent hindered his sense of smell and he frowned in dissatisfaction. Opening his eyes, he looked at her waist and stretched out his long arm.

The next second, Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu felt it on her waist and saw him easily pull the homemade little sachet, throwing it out the window

Thereupon, the sweet fragrance covered by the sachet was again dispersed, uncontrollably proliferating her surroundings.

The wolf guarding the door smelled that scent and his eyes suddenly bust into faint green light, watering at the mouth as he stared at the source of that aroma——

A girl trapped in the corner by their patriarch.

The girl had human hair, and the scent of her estrus was different from the wolf females, one that could not be said to be alluring.

Although the usual scent of receptivity was pleasant, it did not not make them lose control. But this one, now, made them desperate to possess her, mark her, imprison her.