74

Ryan slightly froze, then he lifted Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu’s face and gently rubbed her pink lips, “What are you so anxious about?”

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu snuggled into his arms and honestly confessed, “I heard someone say downstairs that a leopard got caught and I thought it was you. . .”

Ryan grinned and soothed the startled little girl, “Don’t confuse me with those fools.”

“But I’m worried about you,” Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu straightened up so her forehead was against his shoulder and said to herself, “I won’t bring you back later, it’s too dangerous here. . .”

Ryan narrowed his eyes and swallowed her words, “Later?”

“. . .” Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu choked. Although she had asked for leave, she would definitely have to come back every semester and she hadn’t had time to discuss it with Ryan.

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu tried to defend herself, “Because my studies here aren’t complete. . . if I don’t come back, the school will expel me, so. . . I have to come back every semester.”

Ryan quickly understood the point, “Then get expelled.”

“No,” Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu hurriedly shook her head, “If my parents knew, they would be angry.”

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu saw he wasn’t responding and couldn’t help but kiss his chin, “Ryan, believe me. When I reach my senior year, I won’t come back as often.”

Ryan held her waist and his voice was heavy, “When is that?”

“I’m a sophomore now, I’ll be a senior in two years. . . ooh. . .”

She hadn’t finished yet when her jaw was caught in Ryan’s claws and his thin lips followed, biting down.

Her lower lip was in slight pain but she opened her mouth and he took advantage of the opportunity. His tongue twisted into her mouth and he punished her maliciously.

Soon, her tongue began to ache.

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu was caught off guard by his kiss but was aware of his anger, and softly explained, “Ryan, you listen to me. . .”

Ryan laid her down on the bed in the middle of the room and held her down, his teeth biting at her ear lobe slowly, “Wanting me to wait for you?”

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu subconsciously nodded..

“The leopard only waits patiently when there is prey,” Ryan lowered his voice and asked, “Tell me, are you my prey?”

“. . .”

Regardless of whether she said yes or no, it wasn’t too important.

Because the outcome was the same.

Ryan was a fierce hunter and he took Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu into his hands and he encroached upon her..

The little lamb tried to struggle and bit at Ryan’s tongue.

The faint sweetness spread in his mouth, like the red ink dripping into water, and it quickly pooled into every corner.