75(part 1)

“No, nothing,” Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu mumbled, having a guilty conscience as she got in the car.

She didn’t know how to explain it to Ryan. She had never thought she would one day buy something like that herself.

The small box in her left pocket burned like a hot potato and her ears flushed red.

But, what other solution did she have?

Other people’s boyfriends were well prepared in advance, only her “boyfriend” had no concept of contraception.

Along with Ryan’s frequent desires, if she did not take precaution, then she would soon get pregnant.

But she didn’t want to have a baby so soon. . .

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu’s heart was tangled.

Fortunately, Ryan did not ask, presumably already accustomed to the strangeness of the human world, and his gaze shifted elsewhere. His tail could not wait to sweep out from behind, curling through the window to dangle loosely toward the ground.

After hiding it for the entire day, it finally had the opportunity to be let out.

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu had originally intended to go home directly, but seeing Ryan’s tail, she remembered that she still hadn’t gone to get Gǔn Gǔn despite being back for so many days already.

Quickly turning the car, she turned toward her friend’s house.

Her friend had taken good care of Gǔn Gǔn for two months.

Gǔn Gǔn had long forgotten that Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu had abandoned him, and when she appeared, he meowed and enthusiastically ran toward her.

Unfortunately, he was stopped in the air by an arm.

Ryan’s hand closed around Gǔn Gǔn’s neck, and he indifferently looked at it, asking, “Who’s this stupid cat?”

Hanging in the air, Gǔn Gǔn meowed restlessly, flopping about trying to escape his hand.

“His name is Gǔn Gǔn, and he’s my pet,” Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu wanted to rescue the cat from his hand, thinking then she added, “And he’s not stupid. He’s very smart.”

“Male?” Ryan licked his lips and lowered his voice.

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu’s hands on the steering wheel stalled slightly and she nodded.

Then, she saw Ryan open the window and raise his hand to throw the cat right out the window.

“Ryan!” Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu hurriedly parked the car at the side of the road, frightened, “Gǔn Gǔn is just a cat, even if he’s male, it’s just an animal that doesn’t know anything. You can’t treat him like that. . .” She said so and grabbed Gǔn Gǔn from his hand.

“I am also an animal,” Ryan looked at her with a stark contrast to her anxiety, reminding her, “Leopard.”

“But, you can become a man. . .” She subconsciously explained, then halfway suddenly understood why Ryan cared.

She set Gǔn Gǔn in the back seat and turned dark eyes at him, “And, you’re not like Gǔn Gǔn.”

Ryan’s eyes narrowed, “Where aren’t we the same?”