47

What?!

That remark was met with uproar.

Ryan wanted to change the century-long rules of their race??

So that no woman could be shared, and only one to a man. What about the remaining males??

“Chief, I object to this,” Corey was the first to speak, speaking for all of them, “How will the females be allocated? What about those that aren’t assigned? How will the offspring reproduce?”

The others don’t speak but they obviously agree with Corey’s statement.

They are accustomed to the obtaining, but forgot the most basic primitive instinct to “court.”

No female was born to be theirs. Nor should they be allowed to ask for it. Whose skill was great and who was strong, a woman was surely going to wish for them.

“Every male has the ability to choose a spouse,” Ryan’s deep voice rang out amongst the others.

“To ask for the female you desire, see the elders to register. If another looks upon the same woman, if you can defeat him and have that female nod in assent, then she will be yours alone.”

One’s.

It definitely sounded more tempting.

Even though the females were shared in the race, it was ultimately that, shared.

But a man’s desire for a woman was much more than that.

Who wouldn’t want to go out hunting when there is a female waiting at home for them? Sewing or cooking. Someone to smile when they came back. Instead of lying on a cold bed at night, sleeping alone.

“What should the ones who cannot defeat them?” Someone asked rationally.

Ryan: “If you fancy the female of another race and bring her back, I won’t object.”

“Other races? What about the offspring?”

“They will be treated the same as our own.”

“And what if the other races don’t have females?” After all, the female population across the entire continent was small.

Ryan suddenly grinned, arrogant and dismissive, “To not even have the skill for that, and you have the nerve to ask about a woman?”

Ryan mercilessly reminded, “First of all, exercise their ability to speak. Otherwise, even if they give birth to future generations, they will eventually be eliminated from the race.”

The other party was speechless.

The voices of opposition accounted for the majority, but unexpectedly, there were a small number that shared the opinion.

Almost all the leopard females agreed.

Even so, could they speak up for what they wanted?

After all, a female’s physical strength was limited and she could only deal with the many males one by one. Her body became easily unbearable.