41

【擒贼擒王: Seizing The King】

At six the next day, Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu opened her eyes just on time.

She unconsciously looked around at the empty bed, and could not find Ryan.

Since Ryan had begun his courtship with her, he had locked her in his arms every night and his burning body was stuck to her, making her afraid to blink all night long. However, not that Ryan didn’t return overnight, Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu couldn’t relax.

Yesterday, that group of saber-toothed tigers came with such arrogance and their roars echoed through the Camuda Valley all through the night.

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu remembered watching in the animal kingdom, from before, that the tiger was the king of beasts. Extremely powerful and fierce, their size and strength drastically bigger than the leopards.

. . . She wondered if Ryan was in danger?

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu thought while she dressed herself and went outside to explore the situation.

There was a pair of binoculars in her space, though she couldn’t remember who had brought it. The parameters were 131×1000. The day she was caught by Ryan, she had especially noticed. From here to the edge of the Camuda Valley, it was about a kilometer.

In other words, she could stood in the courtyard and observe the situation with it.

However, she could not find it yet. Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu looked in a corner of her space.

After the sudden emergence of firecrackers yesterday, there was now a few more neatly placed wooden boxes.

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu confirmed that she hadn’t seen these boxes yesterday. She looked closer then at their labels. The wooden box read, “Fragile, careful handling.” Looking next to it at the list, she was immediately dumbfounded. Inside, it was all, unexpectedly, valuable mahogany furniture!

There was a red table embossed with a water dragon, and a pair of chairs. There were rounded cabinets. . .

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu’s expression became more and more bad. Just how much were these things worth in the 21st century, ah! How could it appear in her space?

She just had a little nap, could her space have upgraded again?

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu calmed herself down to think, it shouldn’t be because of her space upgrading.

The furniture and yesterday’s firecrackers appeared out of nowhere. There was no theoretical possibility, like. . . the material had just appeared in her space.

The items that were originally placed in the cargo compartment of the bus were inexplicably entering her space.

In the blink of an eye, Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu seemed to think of something. Her eyes opened wide and she stared at the furniture incredulously.

Were these things also held in the cargo hold? Like the stuff they had been traveling with, they were also sucked in?

——Was her space somehow connected to the bus compartment?

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu trembled with excitement.

Since these things had passed through from the 21st century through the space, then could it do the opposite and return to her world through the space?