30

“Hey, where are you taking me——”

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu beat against Rhode’s shoulders and struggled in his arms.

She did not know him at all and they had never met, why did he come take her away without reason?

“Be honest!” Rhode slapped his hand rudely on Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu’s ass, striding out of the house, declaring impatiently, “You must have known our rules when you came to the tribe. The females here are all shared, including you. . . Don’t be so fussy. Haven’t you already done it with Ryan?”

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu’s face flushed a brilliant red for a moment then she helplessly panicked, “Of course not! . . . I am Ryan’s friend, not a female of your race!”

“Friends? That guy hasn’t even had you yet?” Rhode’s brow shot up, then his entire face shifted and he carried Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu to the other side, “Then just let me be your first.”

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu’s eyes went wide and she slapped Rhode’s shoulders, “Don’t! You let me go!”

Unfortunately, her strength was far too weak and the leopards had thick skin. She was entirely insignificant.

The violent struggle only attracted the attention of others along the road.

Unfortunately, it was only their “attention”.

None were willing to come up and help her.

Not to mention that this was commonplace for the leopards, but they were also an indifferent and independent, withdrawn race. “Meddling in other’s business”——those four words did not belong to them.

The reason it was attracting attention was because it was a little unusual.

As soon as Ryan had brought her in, the young female had been stamped with “Leader Ryan’s” seal.

Most leopards were too terrified to openly rob the man. With the only exception being Rhode, the fore-bringer of his own death type of lunatic.

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu’s heart gradually began to sink, deep into a surge of desperation.

Not far ahead was a sloop-roofed house, and according to the path Rhode was walking, it was likely his house.

Seeing herself draw closer to Rhode’s house. . . she would never have a chance to escape once she was inside.

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu clenched her teeth and looked at him. Regardless of the beastmen along the street, she took the army knife out of her space and swept out the blade. She lifted it high and stabbed down with all her strength at Rhode’s shoulder——

“Ah. . .”

The sharp blade pierced flesh and Rhade gasped on cold air.

He turned and saw the knife sunk halfway into his flesh, blood gushing from the wound.

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu did not stop and instead clenched harder and forced it even deeper!

“Damn it. . .” Rhode took hold of Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu’s hand and cursed, “You suicidal woman!”

He pulled out the knife and flung it far away, looking at Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu with angry flames flashing in his eyes.